4 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Where does NY rank among states with people moving out of it, and where do we rank among states that are financially bankrupt? 

I hate posting this but. New York has lost the most residents in the country in 2019, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. There were an estimated 76,790 fewer New Yorkers in the state this past year, a drop of 0.4 percent, which made it the biggest percentage decrease in the country.Jan 1, 2020

And Nevada is ranked #1 in resident increase. 

Just now, Jack Brady said:

I hate posting this but. New York has lost the most residents in the country in 2019, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. There were an estimated 76,790 fewer New Yorkers in the state this past year, a drop of 0.4 percent, which made it the biggest percentage decrease in the country.Jan 1, 2020

I bet it’s because Cuomo is doing such a good job for everyone besides NYC. 

• Thanks 2

Well, New York State isn't actually close to bankruptcy like many alt conservative websites keep saying. BUT New York City is. But that's nothing new for Cities, NYC filed bankruptcy I think like 40+ years ago, or came close to it.

The states that lead the Country in Poverty and Government Assistance are most Red States. Which is a reason Republicans don't want to give aid to New York, because it would cut in to the money they need. And the President doesn't want to give them aid because we won't bow to him.

As for Cuomo, I've stated before when people are given absolute power they become absolutely corrupt. I'm not saying he is corrupted. But in his mind its just easier to run a Government when you don't have anyone in your way. He was doing good for a while, we got the numbers down. But now he is picking and choosing, his hypocrisy is expanding. Both Dems and Republicans both want him to start giving power back. That's like being allowed to run a big block with the crate sportsman modifieds, then after months of domination they tell you have to give up the big block to make things fair.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

The states that lead the Country in Poverty and Government Assistance are most Red States. Which is a reason Republicans don't want to give aid to New York, because it would cut in to the money they need. And the President doesn't want to give them aid because we won't bow to him.

As for Cuomo, I've stated before when people are given absolute power they become absolutely corrupt. I'm not saying he is corrupted. But in his mind its just easier to run a Government when you don't have anyone in your way. He was doing good for a while, we got the numbers down. But now he is picking and choosing, his hypocrisy is expanding. Both Dems and Republicans both want him to start giving power back. That's like being allowed to run a big block with the crate sportsman modifieds, then after months of domination they tell you have to give up the big block to make things fair.

NYS has stuck it in the ass of everyone outside of NYC for years. Once again NYS isn’t bankrupt but NYC is....with the amount of businesses closing and moving, the amount of working people moving, it’s getting harder for Albany to keep shoveling money that direction from upstate. And now all the rich people in NYC are basically saying fu*k you as well and are leaving....I think the state needs a new slogan besides I Love NY. 

Yes yes I did macho macho maaaaan. No one wants to be a macho man. Oops, sorry got carried away there.

I also pledged to stop laughing at your name, but I just can't. I'm a hypocrite like everyone else on this forum. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
On 8/18/2020 at 8:54 PM, rpm72x said:

NYS has stuck it in the ass of everyone outside of NYC for years. Once again NYS isn’t bankrupt but NYC is....with the amount of businesses closing and moving, the amount of working people moving, it’s getting harder for Albany to keep shoveling money that direction from upstate. And now all the rich people in NYC are basically saying fu*k you as well and are leaving....I think the state needs a new slogan besides I Love NY. 

Just something to think about:

at my job I would talk to people all over the country. The common theme of people regarding their state is that everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side. Whether it be taxes, weather, this law, that law. People don’t like the state their in and feel another is better. IMO that’s nothing new. I think the difference in today’s world is that so many people can work virtually you can do your job from anywhere. I also think people get so used to where they live that they fail to appreciate it

• Like 2
20 hours ago, PatsJags14 said:

Just something to think about:

at my job I would talk to people all over the country. The common theme of people regarding their state is that everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side. Whether it be taxes, weather, this law, that law. People don’t like the state their in and feel another is better. IMO that’s nothing new. I think the difference in today’s world is that so many people can work virtually you can do your job from anywhere. I also think people get so used to where they live that they fail to appreciate it

Why do some states appreciate the people who reside there more than NY?

Wait just a minute,,,, am I seeing things? I was sent on a 15 day vacation for making a political post about Lyin Donnie and Im reading ALL political posts here.... mostly about Cuomo... WOW!!!!  What is REALLY FUNNY are posts about how bad the the financial condition of NY is. OPEN YOUR EYES FOLKS!!! The Unites States of America is in Financial Ruins being led by the King of Bankruptcy himself! Will I get sent on vacation now?

11 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Wait just a minute,,,, am I seeing things? I was sent on a 15 day vacation for making a political post about Lyin Donnie and Im reading ALL political posts here.... mostly about Cuomo... WOW!!!!  What is REALLY FUNNY are posts about how bad the the financial condition of NY is. OPEN YOUR EYES FOLKS!!! The Unites States of America is in Financial Ruins being led by the King of Bankruptcy himself! Will I get sent on vacation now?

NYS has been hurting upstate New Yorkers for far longer than the last 2 administrations. Cuomo is finally putting the final nail in the coffin for many with his covid games. Begging for a bailout that he’s not going to get. The people leaving NY are not doing so because of the federal government.

The Obama administration did not hurt the state. The Trump administration has hurt the state. Just gather the data and compare it No need to go back and forth with a he said she said here on this thread. I still laugh my balls off every time some idiot talks about the trump stock market. The Obama stock market crushed the trump market. No need for us to debate it here.Just post the numbers and look at them. The Bill Clinton stock market beat the trump market also. Again, dont bother arguing it with me... just post the numbers for all to see. Pretty simple. And if you want to really discuss it, take a look at GDP.  Just post the numbers from the government website. Nothing to interpret. Just simply read the numbers. I only wish this virus was taken seriously in the beginning so we could all be attending the races. Instead, it was referred to as a hoax. 

NY has seen record numbers of people leaving over the last few years....most complain of job losses....now during covid that idiot governor is putting people and businesses out of work daily. The states hit the worst financially have been those who refuse to get back to normal. 

2 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

The Obama administration did not hurt the state. The Trump administration has hurt the state. Just gather the data and compare it No need to go back and forth with a he said she said here on this thread. I still laugh my balls off every time some idiot talks about the trump stock market. The Obama stock market crushed the trump market. No need for us to debate it here.Just post the numbers and look at them. The Bill Clinton stock market beat the trump market also. Again, dont bother arguing it with me... just post the numbers for all to see. Pretty simple. And if you want to really discuss it, take a look at GDP.  Just post the numbers from the government website. Nothing to interpret. Just simply read the numbers. I only wish this virus was taken seriously in the beginning so we could all be attending the races. Instead, it was referred to as a hoax. 

Lol, I hope you have fun complaining about Trump....I enjoy it. I’m so happy to know I’ll have 4 more years of it coming my way. 

1 minute ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Back on topic... how about all the other drivers that go across state lines. What do they do?

Probably hope the big bad wolf in Albany doesn’t catch them. I’m sure they love to see all of us pointing out how often they are breaking the rules. 

2 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

Lol, I hope you have fun complaining about Trump....I enjoy it. I’m so happy to know I’ll have 4 more years of it coming my way. 

Person, woman, man, camera, tv... lmfao!. Stable genius. How about Steve Bannon? He is the I think the 7th Lyin donnie associate who will spend time in prison.  Do you not see a pattern here? I mean really man. Are you serious? Total Corruption in your face! Disgusting!

15 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Person, woman, man, camera, tv... lmfao!. Stable genius. How about Steve Bannon? He is the I think the 7th Lyin donnie associate who will spend time in prison.  Do you not see a pattern here? I mean really man. Are you serious? Total Corruption in your face! Disgusting!

I love every second of it. I have my MAGA flag flying proud. The greatest part is knowing he won’t have to tiptoe around the idiots over the next 4 years. So like I said get ready...he’s going to have your panties in one helluva bunch after November. 

On 8/18/2020 at 3:53 PM, Jack Brady said:

And Nevada is ranked #1 in resident increase. 

In other words we have a better chance of leaving NYS than we do of dying from Covid. And I dont know of anyone who left in the past year.

12 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

And how about the hundreds of millions of our taxpayers dollars the Democrats wasted on the Mueller investigation . Thats OK ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1