19 minutes ago, ranger22 said:

Since we are guessing car counts on another thread, whats everyone's guess for the Sixer this year since it is paying $35,500.  I'm going to say 80 +.

It didn't hit 80 when it paid $50,000 to win a few years ago. My guess is low-to-mid 60s, just so I actually say a number we'll go with 64.  

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, KB19 said:

It didn't hit 80 when it paid $50,000 to win a few years ago. My guess is low-to-mid 60s, just so I actually say a number we'll go with 64.  

If we are using the "Price is Right" method where an overshoot on your guess is a DQ then I will say 1 car.

Otherwise I will say 55.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, ranger22 said:

Since we are guessing car counts on another thread, whats everyone's guess for the Sixer this year since it is paying $35,500.  I'm going to say 80 +.

Looking back at past 76er races I would say that 55 to 60 cars is a good number.

4 hours ago, dan dan said:

55 1/2! 

That could happen, though it would be 56 cars at the start, and 55 1/2 by the end of qualifying. lol

My guess 72.  
Can’t wait.  My favorite race of the year. And with only seeing 4 modified races this year, from a normal 30-40 races, it’s that much more special.  

1 hour ago, Bob Krummel said:

I'm in for 58 cars. What's the prize for the correct number?

Maybe that KB19 will have a tall glass of their wago juice.  

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Uncle tom said:

40-45 cars average weekly, 6-10 sportsman will attempt to qualify (Beltz, Hirthler, Brightbill,etc.), 6-8 invaders(Decker, Varin, perhaps Bachetti), I see no less than 57.

LOL do you ppl actually read the results weekly lol ALL YEAR LONG GV averaged mid 30’s for their weekly modified car counts, some weeks lower 30’s, other weeks upper 30’s...They haven’t AVERAGED mod counts in the 40’s for quite some time now.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DiamondDog said:

LOL do you ppl actually read the results weekly lol ALL YEAR LONG GV averaged mid 30’s for their weekly modified car counts, some weeks lower 30’s, other weeks upper 30’s...They haven’t AVERAGED mod counts in the 40’s for quite some time now.

Sorry, I was off by one car....my bad ! They had 39 SBM’s last week.

Closest to count without going over wins.

ScottNorwood = 1 car

WaterWagonFan = 42.5 (midpoint of range)

chas71 = 49

Uncle Tom = 51

DanDan = 55.5

RJO = 57.5 (midpoint of range)

BobKrummel = 58

West Racing = 59

Down the BackStrech = 61

KB19 = 64

SteweyFan = 70 (midpoint of range)

BRP7n = 72

Ranger22 = 80