I only went Saturday.  But the place was jamm packed!  Standing room only four and five deep at the top of grandstand. Lots of campers already there when I arrived early am. 

I had a great time for sure

I have a feeling this had to do a lot with Mr Cuomo . so......

I always enjoyed the two day shows in Dundee during Sep/Oct . Fulton too

Great to see PA tracks doing so well this year though.  Great to see any and all tracks do well.  

Very thankful as well to Penn Can and Deyo for running the event with fans

• Like 1
1 hour ago, leroy said:

I only went Saturday.  But the place was jamm packed!  Standing room only four and five deep at the top of grandstand. Lots of campers already there when I arrived early am. 

I had a great time for sure

I have a feeling this had to do a lot with Mr Cuomo . so......

I always enjoyed the two day shows in Dundee during Sep/Oct . Fulton too

Great to see PA tracks doing so well this year though.  Great to see any and all tracks do well.  

Very thankful as well to Penn Can and Deyo for running the event with fans

I was shocked to see that there were hardly any people wearing masks. Not sure what planet they were from.  Now I know why the number of infections are rising again. 

21 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I was shocked to see that there were hardly any people wearing masks. Not sure what planet they were from.  Now I know why the number of infections are rising again. 

Oh let it go. Nobody cares anymore. Everyone is going to get it, thousands of college kids and healthy people testing positive doesn’t mean a damn thing, except it continues to drop the death rate. Sorry, but time to get over it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, rpm72x said:

Oh let it go. Nobody cares anymore. 

The 853 people that died from the virus yesterday in the US arent able to care. All  I did was make a comment in response to someone mentioning Cuomo. I was absolutely shocked that people were not wearing masks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t believe any numbers anywhere....my buddies wife has had a lifelong friend lose a teenage son to a battle with cancer, the death certificate came in with covid-19 on it. That’s truth and they are currently exploring all avenues to go after the hospital responsible for this. They claimed it was an error.....it’s a financial gain and it’s sickening. 

This virus is and has been financially and politically driven for months and months. My wife and sister are in healthcare, both work in hospitals, both say the rate of ppl in the icu is extremely low, and those that make it there are making it out quite quickly. There are numerous ways hospitals are treating this with damn good results now. Obviously if your elderly or have some other condition it’s dangerous still. As is a number of other viruses. There have been numerous reports that over 95% of all deaths were elderly or had an underlying condition. 

• Like 1

I dont want to argue with you. I agree with a lot of what you say but I disagree on some of it too. It is sickening how it has become politicized. I wish tracks would follow what Paul Cole advertised on his site saying masks are required and social distancing also. It read "Will be strictly enforced". Its not always death but the irreparable damage that the virus can cause in all ages. If we as a society fail to change our behavior I think we can look forward to no fans in the stands again next year. This virus is NOT going away. And it is definitely not just the elderly.  Asking people to wear a mask is no different than asking people to drive on the right side of the road. It has nothing to do with taking away anybody's rights or freedoms more than wearing a seatbelt does. Thats all Im going to say about it.

• Like 2

I agree with you, but if the masks are the answer then open everything up, enforce it, and let us go back to normal with masks. I have no problem with that. I have a problem with mandating masks because they “work” but then not allowing people to do anything with them. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
22 minutes ago, dirt54 said:

Not exactly sure what that accomplishes, but nobody is stopping you

One could say the same thing about putting a silly piece of cloth over your mouth when your on your feet indoors..........

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Why were you shocked?  Do you go out of your house? What Planet do you live on? 

It is not just at the race track. The majority of people do not give a rats ass about wearing a mask. I can go to Wegmans today and see the same thing. Masks are not required there for service so guess what? Hardly anyone wears one

The reason it has become so politicized as you say?  Politicians are in general the only people who give a shtt about the virus.  Stay off the tube. Go outside and look around. The majority of regular joe are over the whole nonsense

Yes, The virus is never going away completely. I think I posted that in March.   So what ?

5 hours ago, leroy said:

Why were you shocked?  Do you go out of your house? What Planet do you live on? 

It is not just at the race track. The majority of people do not give a rats ass about wearing a mask. I can go to Wegmans today and see the same thing. Masks are not required there for service so guess what? Hardly anyone wears one

The reason it has become so politicized as you say?  Politicians are in general the only people who give a shtt about the virus.  Stay off the tube. Go outside and look around. The majority of regular joe are over the whole nonsense

Yes, The virus is never going away completely. I think I posted that in March.   So what ?

Leroy, Im not sure where you live but where I live 90% of people that I see in going in and out of businesses are wearing masks. There are signs everywhere saying masks are required to enter the establishment. Last time I went to Wegmans I did not see a single person without a mask on.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Leroy, Im not sure where you live but where I live 90% of people that I see in going in and out of businesses are wearing masks. There are signs everywhere saying masks are required to enter the establishment. Last time I went to Wegmans I did not see a single person without a mask on.

I live in Geneva NY.  Most business require them.  Wegmans does not so....  It is pretty much 50/50..... If you count employees too

Some on, some off

Most people only wear them if it is posted they are required to get served.  And even then people will try to get served without wearing them.  And at many places they get away with it.  People are over it . Done. Over Johnny.    

Like I said , many if not most people have  finally figured out testing positive for COVID is not all the black plague it was cracked up to be.   Stop being glued to CNN everday.    Move on,   Get out and live

You can be surprised about people attending Penn Can without masks if you want. But I have been to 8 or more different tracks this year(some of them in NY),  and it is the same there.