Just want to ensure I understand the 39.00 pass.  I plan on watching the Dirt events next week.  I can purchase the pass and then cancel 2 days before the 28 days are up and I will see all 6 nights of racing for 39.00 US?

Thanks.

Kevin, 

You can purchase the $39 and then theoretically shut it off the next day and you will still get the 28 days of access.

but yes, to answer your question. I would recommend doing it a few days before the 2 before 28 just to be sure they get it and you don’t run the risk of being charged for the second month.

Well don't forget you have the World Finals beginning in Nov. 

It's right after the Finals when I turn off my account till Florida.

Can you get Dirt Vision on just a plan computer. If so what do i have to do

For anyone planning on buying DIRTVision for the OktoberFAST event next week, if you start your FAST Pass subscription tonight you will get both nights of the WoO National Open at Williams Grove and five more WoO sprint car races, as well as four WoO Late Model races.

17 races for $39. Great deal for anyone looking to justify the purchase.

You unfortunately would have to extend one more month to get the World Finals as they don't fall into the 28 days...but still...hell of a deal. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, rpd said:

Do you have to watch live or can you watch later?

You can watch later, it goes into archive soon after the event is over.

• Like 1

Bought the month of October, watching Williams Grove right now. This announcer has to be the most annoying person I’ve ever heard....is he the regular guy at WG?  He is absolutely unbearable. 

It's 11:39pm and they are just starting the WoO Late Models race. I turned it on just after 9pm the 2nd heat had just started. And they still had to do TT for the other 2 classes and their heats. This is down in Cherokee Speedway. 

54 minutes ago, ChrisAkulis said:

Bought the month of October, watching Williams Grove right now. This announcer has to be the most annoying person I’ve ever heard....is he the regular guy at WG?  He is absolutely unbearable. 

Bruce Ellis? An acquired taste. 
Johnny Gibson is the WoO announcer but i assume you’re familiar with him. 

28 minutes ago, ChrisAkulis said:

I think you'll find that unless the announcer is looking at the video feed being broadcast that what they are saying doesn't always "mesh" with what your'e watching. That said Bruce Ellis has been announcing at the Grove since 1987.  I found that in my case the fact that he doesn't say a lot makes watching the show more enjoyable than some announcers that can't shut up while calling the race. IMO Bruce's call at the start of the feature " Ladies and Gentlemen it's showtime at Williams Grove" is something I've enjoyed hearing since the 80's. FYI: In 2015 Bruce was inducted into the Sprint Car Hall of Fame in Knoxville.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, djbamber said:

I think you'll find that unless the announcer is looking at the video feed being broadcast that what they are saying doesn't always "mesh" with what your'e watching. That said Bruce Ellis has been announcing at the Grove since 1987.  I found that in my case the fact that he doesn't say a lot makes watching the show more enjoyable than some announcers that can't shut up while calling the race. IMO Bruce's call at the start of the feature " Ladies and Gentlemen it's showtime at Williams Grove" is something I've enjoyed hearing since the 80's. FYI: In 2015 Bruce was inducted into the Sprint Car Hall of Fame in Knoxville.

Agree on the acquired taste... only took a Port Royal show for me to truly appreciate Bruce. 

9 hours ago, ChrisAkulis said:

All of those old announcers at the PA 410 tracks are awful! Ellis sucks. The old dude at Lincoln is horrible. I still say he’s the person that Pixar based the movie Up after. And that dude at Port Royal is goofy as ***k! He has some sort of speech impediment. He talks like a 4 year old. I’ve said this before, the one thing that the boom of live broadcasts from race tracks from all over the country has brought to light, are the many flaws that tracks have. There are some really sh!tty announcers out there. It’s really made me appreciate guys like Johnny Gibson, Shane Andrews, Tony Bokhoven, Bryan Hulbert, Rob Klepper, Blake Anderson, just to name a few.

Some other problem issues that live feeds have glaringly unveiled to me are, as someone mentioned here earlier, the Southern US tracks like Cherokee have zero concept of time. There’s never any urgency for completing a show in a timely fashion. Us North Easterners would blow a gasket sitting through hours of TT’s for 6-7 classes of race cars every week. The other major problem for me has been, and this one really baffles me, is how many tracks during accident scenes, the amount of random people that are allowed on the race track on & around the scene is mind boggling. I see it constantly! People getting right in the mix that aren’t properly dressed for anything like a fire or such, if one were to breakout. People rolling cars back over wearing shorts, flip flops, etc..... I will never understand why ANY racetrack would put themselves and those people at such a risk, especially in today’s world of lawsuits & insurance costs. Nobody, other than safety, fire, medical, towing or officials, should ever be allowed on any racetrack during an event. Period!!!

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

All of those old announcers at the PA 410 tracks are awful! Ellis sucks. The old dude at Lincoln is horrible. I still say he’s the person that Pixar based the movie Up after. And that dude at Port Royal is goofy as ***k! He has some sort of speech impediment. He talks like a 4 year old. I’ve said this before, the one thing that the boom of live broadcasts from race tracks from all over the country has brought to light, are the many flaws that tracks have. There are some really sh!tty announcers out there. It’s really made me appreciate guys like Johnny Gibson, Shane Andrews, Tony Bokhoven, Bryan Hulbert, Rob Klepper, Blake Anderson, just to name a few.

Some other problem issues that live feeds have glaringly unveiled to me are, as someone mentioned here earlier, the Southern US tracks like Cherokee have zero concept of time. There’s never any urgency for completing a show in a timely fashion. Us North Easterners would blow a gasket sitting through hours of TT’s for 6-7 classes of race cars every week. The other major problem for me has been, and this one really baffles me, is how many tracks during accident scenes, the amount of random people that are allowed on the race track on & around the scene is mind boggling. I see it constantly! People getting right in the mix that aren’t properly dressed for anything like a fire or such, if one were to breakout. People rolling cars back over wearing shorts, flip flops, etc..... I will never understand why ANY racetrack would put themselves and those people at such a risk, especially in today’s world of lawsuits & insurance costs. Nobody, other than safety, fire, medical, towing or officials, should ever be allowed on any racetrack during an event. Period!!!

John, You forgot to add Rick Eshelman & Paul Szmal to your list of great announcers

If we are going to start naming good announcers I have to throw in Mike Mallet and Bill Foley. I have no problem listening to them all night long. I like their style and you can understand what they are saying as long as the PA system is decent. I think they both give a great all around perspective of what is going on during the night and I like the way they mix it up. They are not too serious like some of the others. And they dont keep talking and talking and talking like some of the others.

1 hour ago, jumper12a said:

Some other problem issues that live feeds have glaringly unveiled to me are, as someone mentioned here earlier, the Southern US tracks like Cherokee have zero concept of time. There’s never any urgency for completing a show in a timely fashion. Us North Easterners would blow a gasket sitting through hours of TT’s for 6-7 classes of race cars every week. The other major problem for me has been, and this one really baffles me, is how many tracks during accident scenes, the amount of random people that!

this exactly right here John...When I lived in NC I went to 1 dirt track besides Charlotte for World finals. We sat there for I think 6 hours for 5 or 6 classes, time trials, heats, and then heads up starts for features. Each class had at most 15 cars. Couple with less than 10, 1 had maybe 3 or 4. The most boring night of racing ever. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

I have a smart TV. If I get the one month pass can I watch it on tv or am I restricted to an iPad or my desktop?

There wouldn't be any restriction on how you watch it.  I don't have a Smart TV so i'm not exactly sure on how they work.  But I'd think you would just need to access DIRTvision via the browser on the TV, log in and you should be good to go. 

• Like 1

Yeah, some of those southern tracks are baffling after watching streams over the past several months.  A couple months ago they had something like the "Southern Summer Nationals" on Floracing which was a week plus dirt late model tour.  One night they were running pretty late despite not a ton of cars showing up to that particular track.  Can't remember exactly which track it was. During one of the features a couple cars got together with one ending up on top the wall and the other hitting the blunt end of the wall\guard rail.  During the red flag while wrecker crews are trying get thing cleaned up just about every person each driver had ever met in their lives walked out on the track from the pits to look at the cars and talk to them.  Also, after seeing several races from Cherokee, they seem to position themselves as some type of "super patriotic" track.  However, they are essentially breaking the flag code because you can clearly see they have an American Flag sewn to a Confederate Flag near the start finish line.

14 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

It's 11:39pm and they are just starting the WoO Late Models race. I turned it on just after 9pm the 2nd heat had just started. And they still had to do TT for the other 2 classes and their heats. This is down in Cherokee Speedway. 

Having been to Cherokee a few times, it sounds like they are ahead of schedule!  😇