Just curious not looking to stir trouble or anything have they had decent amount of people at Albany Saratoga in the pits despite the no fans restrictions put on by governer commie  hoping they have had a safe but decent amount   The great race place is awesome  and I hope it is surviving wll I didnt get a chance to go this year

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

They were allowing up to 10 crew members per car this season. Each team had to submit a list of approved people and everyone had to sign in and pass a temperature check each week prior to buying your pit pass. They announced one night late in the season that they were able to pay their bills with the attendance they were getting and added an additional week or two of racing because of it. Pit prices were raised from $20 member & $25 non member to $30 & $35 respectfully since the grandstands were closed this season. They ran six divisions most weeks and had great car counts all season long.

• Like 1

Shane had to make several announcements last night that they had to move out of the main grandstands, which logistically speaking in practice is certainly a head scratcher to force people to crowd into one small set of grandstands (not blaming A-S, I know this was the guidelines the state provided, but some in practice make no sense).

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jwin said:

Shane had to make several announcements last night that they had to move out of the main grandstands, which logistically speaking in practice is certainly a head scratcher to force people to crowd into one small set of grandstands (not blaming A-S, I know this was the guidelines the state provided, but some in practice make no sense).

I’m sure it was perception stand point and not wanting people to think the actual grandstands were open.

For someone that don't want to start stuff one can surely tell by your last couple posts you are doing the best you can To not have that happen. 

2 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

I’m sure it was perception stand point and not wanting people to think the actual grandstands were open.

Oh I know but clearly the guidance should have been revisited with some practicality included... but it is what it is. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jwin said:

Oh I know but clearly the guidance should have been revisited with some practicality included... but it is what it is. 

Yep 👍

Yea I probably could have left out the cuomo comments fortunatly the editor of the site took them out but all in all just glad to see that racing has been able to go on in New York and hopefully at some what of a profit for the tracks and glad that everyone at the tracks was able to enjoy and hopefully all are safe