I actually bet against him in the modified feature because I was sure his car would break if I bet on him. Easily the best bad bet I've made in years because I'd rather lose the bet and see him win then win the bet and see him lose.

He's a great guy and a great driver, and it was a pleasure to see him pull off a sweep when everyone was watching.

By the way ... whichever one of you it was who tried to tell me that he sucks .... feel free to make excuses below. It won't take anything away from tonight's accomplishment.

Credit where credit is due. Phelps was the man last night. Got to be honest I think DIRT has a winner with this format. Also Mahaney with very strong finishes back to back. Sheppard just doesn’t appear to have it outside Outlaw this year. Kinda shocking. Again, can’t get over the format. Kudos to all

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jsw14886 said:

Gasket! Seems like it’s been a while since we heard from you. Welcome back, Cotter. 

Thank you.

It has been a while. I had to use GPS to find my way back.

I just want to say BILLY DECKER SCREWED ME!!!! 

I picked Billy Decker to win the race days ago. So he comes in, qualifies good, wins his heat, takes the lead at the beginning of the race. I'm on a total high. And then what? Phelps slides right under him and goes right on by. WTF? Next thing I know Billy goes farther and farther back. I demand every car that finished in front of him be torn down and DQed!!!! 

Tim Fuller is my pick tonight. I will not be denied!!!! 

• Like 1

By the way, Jimmy Phelps put on a clinic on how to run Fulton last night.

• Like 1