I have always wondered how that works....who is going to be the guy that has to go out and get the car for them to copy...lol....I didn't notice one team that runs teos did bring out a new bicknell for a race and haven't seen them run since

It will all come around TEO will be fine. Just like years  ago Randy  ( Matt shepherds crew chief) bought a TEO and brought it to Bicknell. Just like when Matt went to Troyer and started winning everyone had to have a Troyer.  There will always be guys that continue to jump from one chassis to another to another to another thinking that chassis is the hot set up.  Bicknell obviously has the hot set up but it will change in a few years always does. Same with engine builders.  Everyone had a Hutter then JPM or Enders. Then CC or billy the kid.  It comes down to who do you like working with who do you like hanging out with.  I’ve had all 3 big chassis names over the years and all are great some are better in certain areas. TEO might do this better but Bicknell is better at something different. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, WMR Racing said:

It will all come around TEO will be fine. Just like years  ago Randy  ( Matt shepherds crew chief) bought a TEO and brought it to Bicknell. Just like when Matt went to Troyer and started winning everyone had to have a Troyer.  There will always be guys that continue to jump from one chassis to another to another to another thinking that chassis is the hot set up.  Bicknell obviously has the hot set up but it will change in a few years always does. Same with engine builders.  Everyone had a Hutter then JPM or Enders. Then CC or billy the kid.  It comes down to who do you like working with who do you like hanging out with.  I’ve had all 3 big chassis names over the years and all are great some are better in certain areas. TEO might do this better but Bicknell is better at something different. 

There’s a lot of truth in that, but at this point with a pandemic limiting the amount of cars and parts that will have to be purchased this offseason, and TEO and Troyer losing customers weekly, this is a little more crucial than in years past. Bobby Hearn signing off on literally copying a Bicknell is proof of that. He is the biggest innovator in our sport.....a lot of the time to a fault. He has a lot of pride on being the leader in new designs and advancements....so to copy anyone is sheer desperation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

There’s a lot of truth in that, but at this point with a pandemic limiting the amount of cars and parts that will have to be purchased this offseason, and TEO and Troyer losing customers weekly, this is a little more crucial than in years past. Bobby Hearn signing off on literally copying a Bicknell is proof of that. He is the biggest innovator in our sport.....a lot of the time to a fault. He has a lot of pride on being the leader in new designs and advancements....so to copy anyone is sheer desperation. 

We'll is Perrego still working at TEO ? Winning in Bicknell while working at TEO is odd situation I would think ?  I wonder how Product #9 chassis would sell if it ever comes about ? History shows drivers do at some point build and sell cars to others .....Bicknell per Facebook sold 250 new cars last fiscal year that's about 5 cars a week and must have been near 100 of them at LOL last nite .....

2 hours ago, WMR Racing said:

Andy Romano brought a TEO to Bicknell....not Randy Kisacki

Who is running a '19 or '20 Troyer in mods? Godown i think does. Im just curious theres anyone having any success with one? Or Teo.....anyone with 5 mod wins in a Teo? I'd say noone.

47 minutes ago, Orion56rs said:

Peter Britten in the mods..... don't think he has any wins this year

Oh ya the obvious one. He's not doing much. Probably wishes he'd of married one of Pete's daughters. 

• Confused 1
6 hours ago, Orion56rs said:

Peter Britten in the mods..... don't think he has any wins this year

Would love to see what Britten could do in a BIcknell.

Don't get me wrong.... Britten has had success in the troyers td4....and from what I understand he had alot to do with the design of it..... car seem to work good on bars but seems to struggle on coils