So just a heads up to those that were discussing dirtvision and having potential problems in the past or questions about how it worked.

I sent a cancellation email this morning and SEVEN minutes later I received a confirmation that my account had been cancelled and I would not be billed for the next billing cycle.

It appears WRG might have outsourced their billing department based on the email I received from a customer service company as opposed to just doing it internally, which I think they had been doing recently. 

I'll definitely be back in February for the DIRTcar nationals. 

Correct. You have already paid for this billing period.

So is it definitely no World Finals?

54 minutes ago, Kevin M said:

You still get it for the full 28 days though, correct?

Correct. My billing cycle ends Oct. 21 even though I cancelled today because I was already paying for DIRTvision since May. I'll still get the WoO sprint races this weekend. 

4 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Correct. My billing cycle ends Oct. 21 even though I cancelled today because I was already paying for DIRTvision since May. I'll still get the WoO sprint races this weekend. 

What's one more month? The world finals are still happening in November lol

1 hour ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

I hope you’re right...but I’m not holding my breath.

They announced it's happening in the driver's meeting at the port and it's on the dirtvision schedule 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Rmitchell said:

They announced it's happening in the driver's meeting at the port and it's on the dirtvision schedule 

Announcing it at the driver's meeting is definitely a positive sign.  I wouldn't read too much into it being on the Dirtvision schedule.  They don't delete anything until it is officially cancelled.  There schedule showed earlier races that everyone knew wouldn't happen until the official cancellation.  

1 hour ago, westracing01 said:

Did they happen to mention where it's happening?

An article in this week's AARN says it's going to happen in Charlotte , likely with limited fans.  However, the modifieds being there are not guaranteed.  They are trying to see if they can get 24 teams to commit.  However, many NY base folks would have to quarantine when they get back.  The quarantine seems to be the biggest roadblock.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Kevin M said:

Sent my cancellation to Dirtvision, has been over 24hrs and no correspondence back.  Should I expect a notice of cancellation, how long does it typically take?

Thanks.

Hey Kevin, what email did you send it to? I received a correspondence back per the first post in this thread seven minutes after sending.

i believe they say allow 24-48 hours still. Let me know what email you sent too and I’ll try and help you as much as I can!

6 minutes ago, Kevin M said:

Account@dirtvision.com

Hmmm that’s same email I sent to. Did you include your username and email address associated with account? Hopefully you’ll hear something soon. Sorry you aren’t seeing as fast of a response as I did.

18 hours ago, Kevin M said:

Sent my cancellation to Dirtvision, has been over 24hrs and no correspondence back.  Should I expect a notice of cancellation, how long does it typically take?

Thanks.

same here....sent email yesterday

The only thing I don't understand is why should  you have to email when other websites can cancel there subscription much easier 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Rmitchell said:

The only thing I don't understand is why should  you have to email when other websites can cancel there subscription much easier 

this too has really been my only complaint, is not being in control of it myself. I too sent an email and haven't heard anything back yet

I am having the same trouble with the cancellation process.  I tried twice already asking for a reply back when the cancellation was processed and as of yet NOTHING.  Question does it matter if you use Account@dirtvision.com or account@dirtvision.com?

8 minutes ago, upsheetzcreek said:

I am having the same trouble with the cancellation process.  I tried twice already asking for a reply back when the cancellation was processed and as of yet NOTHING.  Question does it matter if you use Account@dirtvision.com or account@dirtvision.com?

I used all small letters, but don't think email is case sensitive.  I sent my email on 10/12 at 3:17 pm and got a response that my subscription was cancelled at 3:23.  All I sent was a single sentence asking them to cancel my subscription.  Underneath I put my name, username and email. 

I sent the email on October 15th, and again on the 16th to account@dirtvision.com.

Yesterday I sent an email to support@dirtvision.com explaining that I received no response, and they responded quickly saying:

Hi Paul,

I have gone in and canceled your account. You should no longer be billed. You’ll still have access through this current billing cycle. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

The DIRTVision Team

----------------------------

Then I received the official reply from account@dirtvision.com saying:

Recurring payment plan cancelled

Your recurring payment plan for Fast Pass - Every Race LIVE has been cancelled.

Your access to the premium content will expire on 2020-Oct-29 15:41:18 UTC.

We're sorry to see you go.

7 hours ago, paulgarrow said:

I sent the email on October 15th, and again on the 16th to account@dirtvision.com.

Yesterday I sent an email to support@dirtvision.com explaining that I received no response, and they responded quickly saying:

Hi Paul,

I have gone in and canceled your account. You should no longer be billed. You’ll still have access through this current billing cycle. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

The DIRTVision Team

----------------------------

Then I received the official reply from account@dirtvision.com saying:

Recurring payment plan cancelled

Your recurring payment plan for Fast Pass - Every Race LIVE has been cancelled.

Your access to the premium content will expire on 2020-Oct-29 15:41:18 UTC.

We're sorry to see you go.

Thx paul for the idea.  I'll try it tomorrow.