Pennsylvania expected to go on the restricted list tomorrow

Only 8.500 dead so far in PA from COVID19. I guess that's not all that bad when you consider a whopping 102 deaths from the flu in 2019-20. What is interesting is that the experts say shutting down the country is not the way to go. So what is the solution? I want to see race tracks open and not closed.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Only 8.500 dead so far in PA from COVID19. I guess that's not all that bad when you consider a whopping 102 deaths from the flu in 2019-20. What is interesting is that the experts say shutting down the country is not the way to go. So what is the solution? I want to see race tracks open and not closed.

Which experts? The DTD ones or the “actual” experts?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, valleyfan said:

Which experts? The DTD ones or the “actual” experts?

HEY I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!! LOL

• Like 2

Sometime this week our Governor is going to announce a travel quarantine from all states. Supposedly he's working with NY and NJ to probably allow travel between them without proof of a negative test or 14 day quarantine but we shall see. 

I just don't see how ESW goes forward this weekend but, again, we shall see.

58 minutes ago, racermurray said:

My apologies for posting fake news . That's what I get for trusting WGRZ TV Buffalo . Pennsylavania is still OK  for travel .

In their defense, Pennsylvania does meet the criteria, but the goalposts moved again.  Although I'm happy now, I don't expect it to last.  I still think my planned trip to Pennsylvania could be squashed.  It will depend on the wording of the additional guidance that is coming. 

12 minutes ago, Mike Coleates said:

24 hr rule. I’m still going to Port Royal Saturday. 

No 24 hour rule for Pa, NJ or Conn.  Cuomo realized three things.  1)  It's unenforceable with adjoining states.  2) Numerous people that work in NYC live in these adjoining states and 3) Banning travel would be economic disaster for NY (Those were Cuomo's words)

1 hour ago, JAR1972 said:

No 24 hour rule for Pa, NJ or Conn.  Cuomo realized three things.  1)  It's unenforceable with adjoining states.  2) Numerous people that work in NYC live in these adjoining states and 3) Banning travel would be economic disaster for NY (Those were Cuomo's words)

So I'm good heading from NJ to Oswego to do some salmon fishing this weekend???

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, HowieTheHat said:

Sounds like you are good to go. Racing on Friday night at Outlaw Speedway should be good, sunny day with high 70's and 50's at night. Be safe driving, the deer are already running.

37 minutes ago, HowieTheHat said:

good luck bud, the fishing has been great out there this year. went a couple times on the lake and did great

15 minutes ago, stratton87 said:

good luck bud, the fishing has been great out there this year. went a couple times on the lake and did great

Brother and I doing a guided boat......"Catch the Drift"....on the Oswego River Saturday afternoon.  Heading up Friday and coming home Sunday.  I REALLY need it to clear the head right now!

• Like 1
On 10/20/2020 at 8:11 PM, HowieTheHat said:

Brother and I doing a guided boat......"Catch the Drift"....on the Oswego River Saturday afternoon.  Heading up Friday and coming home Sunday.  I REALLY need it to clear the head right now!

Have a great time. Here is what you will miss while you are enjoying yourself. 

Trump will tweet something stupid. 

Biden will say something stupid. 

Cuomo will shut down a bar.

Russia will hack a computer. 

I will drink several alcoholic beverages. 

Make sure to post a picture of your biggest fish. And make sure you are wearing a stupid looking hat.  

It is required for all pictures of someone holding a fish. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, tomch said:

Port Royal Speedway is racing this Saturday October 24  305 Sprints with over 60 pre-entered plus Limited Late Models and FWD 4 Cylinders. Adult admission is just $5.00

I’m going. Where can I find the entry list?