Jump to content



Pennsylvania expected to go on the restricted list tomorrow


Recommended Posts

Only 8.500 dead so far in PA from COVID19. I guess that's not all that bad when you consider a whopping 102 deaths from the flu in 2019-20. What is interesting is that the experts say shutting down the country is not the way to go. So what is the solution? I want to see race tracks open and not closed.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Only 8.500 dead so far in PA from COVID19. I guess that's not all that bad when you consider a whopping 102 deaths from the flu in 2019-20. What is interesting is that the experts say shutting down the country is not the way to go. So what is the solution? I want to see race tracks open and not closed.

Which experts? The DTD ones or the “actual” experts?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, valleyfan said:

Which experts? The DTD ones or the “actual” experts?

HEY I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!! LOL

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometime this week our Governor is going to announce a travel quarantine from all states. Supposedly he's working with NY and NJ to probably allow travel between them without proof of a negative test or 14 day quarantine but we shall see. 

I just don't see how ESW goes forward this weekend but, again, we shall see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, racermurray said:

My apologies for posting fake news . That's what I get for trusting WGRZ TV Buffalo . Pennsylavania is still OK  for travel .

In their defense, Pennsylvania does meet the criteria, but the goalposts moved again.  Although I'm happy now, I don't expect it to last.  I still think my planned trip to Pennsylvania could be squashed.  It will depend on the wording of the additional guidance that is coming. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mike Coleates said:

24 hr rule. I’m still going to Port Royal Saturday. 

No 24 hour rule for Pa, NJ or Conn.  Cuomo realized three things.  1)  It's unenforceable with adjoining states.  2) Numerous people that work in NYC live in these adjoining states and 3) Banning travel would be economic disaster for NY (Those were Cuomo's words)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JAR1972 said:

No 24 hour rule for Pa, NJ or Conn.  Cuomo realized three things.  1)  It's unenforceable with adjoining states.  2) Numerous people that work in NYC live in these adjoining states and 3) Banning travel would be economic disaster for NY (Those were Cuomo's words)

So I'm good heading from NJ to Oswego to do some salmon fishing this weekend???

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, HowieTheHat said:

So I'm good heading from NJ to Oswego to do some salmon fishing this weekend???

Sounds like you are good to go. Racing on Friday night at Outlaw Speedway should be good, sunny day with high 70's and 50's at night. Be safe driving, the deer are already running.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, HowieTheHat said:

So I'm good heading from NJ to Oswego to do some salmon fishing this weekend???

good luck bud, the fishing has been great out there this year. went a couple times on the lake and did great

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, stratton87 said:

good luck bud, the fishing has been great out there this year. went a couple times on the lake and did great

Brother and I doing a guided boat......"Catch the Drift"....on the Oswego River Saturday afternoon.  Heading up Friday and coming home Sunday.  I REALLY need it to clear the head right now!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2020 at 8:11 PM, HowieTheHat said:

Brother and I doing a guided boat......"Catch the Drift"....on the Oswego River Saturday afternoon.  Heading up Friday and coming home Sunday.  I REALLY need it to clear the head right now!

Have a great time. Here is what you will miss while you are enjoying yourself. 

Trump will tweet something stupid. 

Biden will say something stupid. 

Cuomo will shut down a bar.

Russia will hack a computer. 

I will drink several alcoholic beverages. 

Make sure to post a picture of your biggest fish. And make sure you are wearing a stupid looking hat.  

It is required for all pictures of someone holding a fish. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tomch said:

Port Royal Speedway is racing this Saturday October 24  305 Sprints with over 60 pre-entered plus Limited Late Models and FWD 4 Cylinders. Adult admission is just $5.00

I’m going. Where can I find the entry list?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.















×
×
  • Create New...