Replaced with basically the OG World Finals. Late Models Wednesday and Thursday, Sprints Friday and Saturday. The idea is to only have one division in the pits at a time. 

12 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

Replaced with basically the OG World Finals. Late Models Wednesday and Thursday, Sprints Friday and Saturday. The idea is to only ha e one division in the pits at a time. 

that and couldn't get the support from NY for the mods it appears. 

9 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

that and couldn't get the support from NY for the mods it appears. 

I don’t really blame WRG for not wanting to pout their racers through the NY quarantine stuff 

8 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

I don’t really blame WRG for not wanting to pout their racers through the NY quarantine stuff 

Put the racers through what?
It would of been racers choice whether or not to go   And with out a  point fund ?
why bother 

2 minutes ago, leroy said:

Put the racers through what?
It would of been racers choice whether or not to go   And with out a  point fund ?
why bother 

People going into NY are supposed to quarantine for 14 days. 

19 minutes ago, Josh Bayko said:

People going into NY are supposed to quarantine for 14 days. 

I get that.  I not in a cave. Lol

Just saying it is the racers choice whether or not they choose to travel.  Not WRG

Not following how WRG would be putting the race teams through anything .? ? ?

In previous years, teams had point fund money to lure them to NC  . I do not believe that would be the case this year   

i

1 minute ago, leroy said:

I get that.  I not in a cave. Lol

Just saying it is the racers choice whether or not they choose to travel.  Not WRG

Not following how WRG would be putting the race teams through anything .

i

It was rhetorical. 

Understand why they cancelled the Big Blocks from the show, but the reasoning of can't have both LM/Sprints in the pit area at the same time doesn't totally square with the World Short Track Championship that appears to be still on next weekend?  With nine divisions? 

41 minutes ago, jwin said:

Understand why they cancelled the Big Blocks from the show, but the reasoning of can't have both LM/Sprints in the pit area at the same time doesn't totally square with the World Short Track Championship that appears to be still on next weekend?  With nine divisions? 

Sounds better than saying we made it four days instead of two to get more front gate money.   I don't really have an issue with that, if it is the reason.  Hard to make money at 10% (or whatever the number is) and this one is not a back gate driven show.