Well I didn't watch the 200, decided to save my money. But from reading there were a cautions that were like 13 laps long? Who the hell needs 13 laps under a caution?  So they definitely were counting more then 3 laps under yellow.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.. John...  one homer calling another homer a homer...  

Seems there is absolutely no contact between the Race Director and the Video Production Director/Producer.  That was all just junk. I can honestly say that without a doubt, the video production people

Good thing Cuomo didnt cancel the race or I wouldnt be able to sit back and read all the bitching about it all. Lol.

15 minutes ago, Jack Brady said:

Well I didn't watch the 200, decided to save my money. But from reading there were a cautions that were like 13 laps long? Who the hell needs 13 laps under a caution?  So they definitely were counting more then 3 laps under yellow.

$40 was great price for amount of racing I could not get to NY line and back for $40 in gas alone  $40 bucks don't buy much today ......Sunday no screen freezing or very little That part was alot better than Saturday   I think BH did pretty good job for his first year  Made rite call to fix track before BB 200....And no doubt track owner stepped up for racers when most would not for whole year actually....

• Like 3
Just now, old racer said:

$40 was great price for amount of racing I could not get to NY line and back for $40 in gas alone  $40 bucks don't buy much today ......Sunday no screen freezing or very little That part was alot better than Saturday   I think BH did pretty good job for his first year  Made rite call to fix track before BB 200....And no doubt track owner stepped up for racers when most would not for whole year actually....

Correction  Friday & Saturday 

2 hours ago, Sicklajoie said:

The first 40-50 laps were downright dangerous. Couldn't see a damn thing.

Haha... there are prob some mmm..."seasoned" racers on here that could tell you about counting seconds before turning into the corners at Rolling Wheels during some of the day races in the late 90's early 2000's. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 10/25/2020 at 1:01 PM, jumper12a said:

if you knew the real BD and how he’s been operating behind the scenes, you’d have someone grab those 2 little feet & yank’em out of there.

That statement is confusing and raises my curiosity . Are you indicating something positive or negative about the way BD has been operating ?

36 minutes ago, racermurray said:

That statement is confusing and raises my curiosity . Are you indicating something positive or negative about the way BD has been operating ?

You will figure it out at some point.

10 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

You will figure it out at some point.

Considering I have been following and supporting both SDS and STSS for many years the only issues I am aware of were scheduling issues . I must have missed something along the way 🙂

20 minutes ago, racermurray said:

Considering I have been following and supporting both SDS and STSS for many years the only issues I am aware of were scheduling issues . I must have missed something along the way 🙂

QUIZ: How well do you know Homer Simpson?

1 hour ago, racermurray said:

Go back and reread my original comment.