1 hour ago, zzz said:

After ESW with Doug E. showed he had fastest lap around 170 or so,,so lets throw a ''caution'' for friggin 10 laps to seal over his tires,ruining his chances to win.according to him ,,waa waa lol

I have no idea what you were listening to , I thought it was a good interview , blamed himself on pit strategy and on firing on the restarts  . He`s had a lot of good runs this month . 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

I have no idea what you were listening to , I thought it was a good interview , blamed himself on pit strategy and on firing on the restarts  . He`s had a lot of good runs this month . 

Aside from not bagging any wins, I don’t know how you can argue he hasn’t been the most consistent car in the last month in a lot of big shows. Sure you want the wins, but Mike has had a very impressive month.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, zzz said:

After ESW with Doug E. showed he had fastest lap around 170 or so,,so lets throw a ''caution'' for friggin 10 laps to seal over his tires,ruining his chances to win.according to him ,,waa waa lol

You mean with the big ass smile on his face...like the Mallet interview as well as ocfs Interview

• Like 1