I'm thinking it's a pretty tight battle between Williamson, Perrego, and Mahaney. I'm not positive on the stats, but I think Mat won the most money, Ant had the best winning percentage, and Mike was the most consistently in the top 5.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. I'm thinking it's a pretty tight battle between Williamson, Perrego, and Mahaney. I'm not positive on the stats, but I think Mat won the most money, Ant had the best winning percentage, and Mike was the most consistently in the top 5.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/01/2021 at 04:59 AM

1 hour ago, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

Hey ,  fried bologna  is great . And ya, seeing you brought up Mat having 3 teams   , Mike  mainly  used 2 cars , that he maintains , hauls ,and sets up himself  . The big block car is a 2017 and  the SB is a 2014 ( not making excuses , just stating facts ) . And yes  , I agree , $100,000 is a hell of a lot of cash to win on NE dirt tracks in one month ! Congrats to Mat Williamson .

I noticed that on Mandee’s videos that Mike almost always is driving the hauler. I can’t imagine that is too common, especially for the bigger toter haulers that the driver also drives that on top of the car?

I was also really happy to see Mike have a good season this year. Last year he seemed like he had a pretty strong small block car but REALLY struggled with mechanical issues constantly with the big block. Then he had the SDW incident as well with Watt.

He seemed to have both programs pretty dialed in, won a very competitive A/S track championship, won the unofficial points title for OktoberFAST.

It seems like year 2 was a very successful year for the Huttig team and I hope they continue to keep momentum rolling in year 3 and hopefully get a chance to race a lot more.

1 hour ago, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

Hey ,  fried bologna  is great . And ya, seeing you brought up Mat having 3 teams   , Mike  mainly  used 2 cars , that he maintains , hauls ,and sets up himself  . The big block car is a 2017 and  the SB is a 2014 ( not making excuses , just stating facts ) . And yes  , I agree , $100,000 is a hell of a lot of cash to win on NE dirt tracks in one month ! Congrats to Mat Williamson .

What happened to the new car they were making videos about. They were filming while building it.

1 hour ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

I noticed that on Mandee’s videos that Mike almost always is driving the hauler. I can’t imagine that is too common, especially for the bigger toter haulers that the driver also drives that on top of the car?

I was also really happy to see Mike have a good season this year. Last year he seemed like he had a pretty strong small block car but REALLY struggled with mechanical issues constantly with the big block. Then he had the SDW incident as well with Watt.

He seemed to have both programs pretty dialed in, won a very competitive A/S track championship, won the unofficial points title for OktoberFAST.

It seems like year 2 was a very successful year for the Huttig team and I hope they continue to keep momentum rolling in year 3 and hopefully get a chance to race a lot more.

Most drivers also drive the toter/truck

He definitely found something

It's actually true, kind of. If you look it up, the candy bar came out 17 years after Baby Ruth's death. But it also came out as Babe Ruth's career was rising fast. But the company that made the Baby Ruth won in court and was actually able to stop the sale later of a candy bar named for Babe Ruth. Because it sounded to much like their Baby Ruth bar.  

Is it true? Yes technically.

21 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

It's actually true, kind of. If you look it up, the candy bar came out 17 years after Baby Ruth's death. But it also came out as Babe Ruth's career was rising fast. But the company that made the Baby Ruth won in court and was actually able to stop the sale later of a candy bar named for Babe Ruth. Because it sounded to much like their Baby Ruth bar.  

Is it true? Yes technically.

The STSS points battle is tight as balls and will be decided this weekend and we’re arguing over the origin of the name of a candy bar. That gives me heartburn. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, jsw14886 said:

The STSS points battle is tight as balls and will be decided this weekend and we’re arguing over the origin of the name of a candy bar. That gives me heartburn. 

The candy bar or the arguing? 👻

3 hours ago, jsw14886 said:

But no body answered my question about what's going on with Matt Sheppard. ;)

I'm kind of routing for Pauch. But Freisen had a miserable truck season so I won't feel bad if he takes it all. 

I would like to see Friesen or Pauch win the race tonight and win the title. I would like to see Sheppard finish back in the pack. Im saying this because I think it will make it interesting for next year to see how Sheppard performs. MS has performed at such a high level the last couple of years that it now looks like he is in a slump or something is wrong. When in fact he is still having an impressive year, especially if you changed his name to John Doe. I honestly think it was great luck on top of his ability that enabled him to rack up the stats that he did during the last 2 years. This year he hasnt been lucky. He has only been good.  Only 19 wins in 70 starts this year. Friesen is the man with 27 wins in 63 starts.

2 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I would like to see Friesen or Pauch win the race tonight and win the title. I would like to see Sheppard finish back in the pack. Im saying this because I think it will make it interesting for next year to see how Sheppard performs. MS has performed at such a high level the last couple of years that it now looks like he is in a slump or something is wrong. When in fact he is still having an impressive year, especially if you changed his name to John Doe. I honestly think it was great luck on top of his ability that enabled him to rack up the stats that he did during the last 2 years. This year he hasnt been lucky. He has only been good.  Only 19 wins in 70 starts this year. Friesen is the man with 27 wins in 63 starts.

2 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

How did that work out LOL

• Haha 2
On 10/29/2020 at 5:58 PM, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

Correction! Mat has 4 teams

Car 88, Car 3, The Cocco 6, and his Own 6