Larson signs with Hendrick to run the 5 car

2 hours ago, blowinblackboogers said:

What about Hooter’s? 
Because they’ve never offended anyone, right?

There's nothing wrong with the application process at Hooters. They hand you a bra and ask you to fill it out.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, hunter49 said:

We live in such a pansy world.Is he the only guy that ever said anything wrong

This is a bad take. I like Kyle a lot and I’m glad he’s getting a second chance but he absolutely got what he deserved after making that remark. That is just a word you cannot say, ESPECIALLY in public for the whole world to hear.

He’s owned up to the mistake and said/done all the right things and now he’s getting his second shot.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

This is a bad take. I like Kyle a lot and I’m glad he’s getting a second chance but he absolutely got what he deserved after making that remark. That is just a word you cannot say, ESPECIALLY in public for the whole world to hear.

He’s owned up to the mistake and said/done all the right things and now he’s getting his second shot.

Guess M Jordan better watch what he says among all people  and music he plays ..If he in jest says that word he will lose NASCAR team  ...NBA franchise and his $135 million per year NIKE shoe contract ...  Micro second slip of the tongue or music he plays  he is done ......

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
18 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Right, so there should be no mention of the "N" word on recordings by Rappers or stand up comedy

• Like 1
1 hour ago, racer80 said:

Right, so there should be no mention of the "N" word on recordings by Rappers or stand up comedy

There is a big difference in the ending of the word. er and a (uh sound instead of er) is important. The end with an "a" is widely accepted within the black community as something similar to "homie or friend". The hard "er" is not used and when it is used, it is not anywhere close to a term of endearment, especially coming from a white person to a black person. 

5 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

There is a big difference in the ending of the word. er and a (uh sound instead of er) is important. The end with an "a" is widely accepted within the black community as something similar to "homie or friend". The hard "er" is not used and when it is used, it is not anywhere close to a term of endearment, especially coming from a white person to a black person. 

you're joking....right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, racer80 said:

you're joking....right?

No I'm actually not. There is a huge difference. Regardless, why would anyone white want to say the word, ever? Other than to make a racist comment and then deal with the repercussions of saying that universally unaccepted word in our society? 

• Like 1

They cut out the SDW mention on the tv show.  For those that want to know, they were talking about the Bristol Dirt race getting Kyle's perspective seeing that he's a "dirt guy", that they thought it was still 500 laps, and was wondering about the longest races on dirt.  SDW was mentioned with the 200 laps (at Syracuse) and Port Royal's 200 laps (presumably the Deyo show seeing that Kyle just ran there in a Sprint Car and won *shocked*).  They also mentioned the Bettenhausen 100 that Kyle had just won as well.

13 minutes ago, TheUnderdogBulldog said:

They cut out the SDW mention on the tv show.  For those that want to know, they were talking about the Bristol Dirt race getting Kyle's perspective seeing that he's a "dirt guy", that they thought it was still 500 laps, and was wondering about the longest races on dirt.  SDW was mentioned with the 200 laps (at Syracuse) and Port Royal's 200 laps (presumably the Deyo show seeing that Kyle just ran there in a Sprint Car and won *shocked*).  They also mentioned the Bettenhausen 100 that Kyle had just won as well.

Thanks, I just got done watching it and was upset they never mentioned it.

As for the discussion of words that are bad and arent or whatever..

What ever happen to Sticks and Stones will break my bones, but WORDS WELL NEVER HURT ME?

The world really has become much to sensitive. Not meaning that the word is ok to say, but seems like the people that are most offended by it are the ones that aren't associated to the word what so ever. And people being offended at something that wasn't directed at anyone but frustration is kind of pathetic. The apology should of been enough.

• Like 2