I was told yesterday that people are discussing with Howard about the possibility of shortening the straightaways and cutting down some banking to make LV more like Port Royal and make it less expensive to be competitive...just a rumor right now but I’d love to see it happen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Sicklajoie said:

I posted this in another thread on Sunday but I think it's worth repeating:

At the LV swap meet when a well known promoter asked the state when he can expect full capacity allowed at NY tracks the answer he got was "2023".

Would it be wrong think the same "full capacity" constraints would be applied to every other sport or entertainment venue with a grandstand in NY or just race tracks being singled out?

• Like 1

I don't beleive you will see full capacity crowds aloud until atleast 2022. 

If they can get atleast a 25% capacity crowd starting in late April or May most of the tracks could resume atleast their weekly racing. If they can get a safe and effective vaccine I would hope by September that they could get to 50% capacity and we could start seeing some series or big events happening.

If there is a SDS it would be best to schedule the Canadian shows in August or September and by then I assume the border restrictions would be lifted. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, valleyfan said:

I was told yesterday that people are discussing with Howard about the possibility of shortening the straightaways and cutting down some banking to make LV more like Port Royal and make it less expensive to be competitive...just a rumor right now but I’d love to see it happen.

Bridgeport  new track pretty wild .....