On 11/25/2020 at 7:34 PM, In the Shadows said:

And the schedule is out. I tried to copy & paste it, but its too big.

Coming to Bridgeport, Ransomville & Weedsport. Of course PA too.

Bought our tickets for Bridgeport yesterday, and will buy for Weedsport once they go on sale. Excited to see Reutzel join the outlaw ranks. 

• 3 weeks later...

15 Schatz
41 Macedo
2 Gravel
49 Sweet
17 Haudenschild
1S Schuchart
1A Allen
83 Reutzel
2C W. Johnson
11K Kinser
33 Daniel
6R Rose
7S Sides
3Z Zearfoss
19 Price-Miller

Parker Price Miller will officially be a full-time Outlaw in 2021 for the first time. Be basically ran the full tour last year in the Dietz 14 car and had some pretty good success. 

https://worldofoutlaws.com/sprintcars/ready-to-pass-the-bar-parker-price-miller-joining-world-of-outlaws-full-time-in-2021/

Looking like 15 full-time drivers right now, but Bill Rose is going to miss the start of the season due to surgery. Not sure how much he'll be out for currently. 

Looks like Rico will be racing the Silva 57 that Larson has run so successfully. Not sure how much, but it’s interesting that Rico’s 24 is going to run by the Wild Child this year on a limited basis. 

10 hours ago, con7 said:

Looks like Rico will be racing the Silva 57 that Larson has run so successfully. Not sure how much, but it’s interesting that Rico’s 24 is going to run by the Wild Child this year on a limited basis. 

I’m still trying to piece all of this together and what’s going on. Is Rico just giving him his seat so that Jac has a ride to retire in? Was he out of his old one?

Also, from what I saw, Rico is driving the 57, but it’s not Paul Silva’s own personal car. It’s Mark K something? I think. Paul Silva will be crew chief on Rico’s 57 and he will still field his own 57 when Kyle wants to/has time to race from the nascar schedule.

1 hour ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

I’m still trying to piece all of this together and what’s going on. Is Rico just giving him his seat so that Jac has a ride to retire in? Was he out of his old one?

Also, from what I saw, Rico is driving the 57, but it’s not Paul Silva’s own personal car. It’s Mark K something? I think. Paul Silva will be crew chief on Rico’s 57 and he will still field his own 57 when Kyle wants to/has time to race from the nascar schedule.

Yea I think it’s 2 57 cars. Still unclear how much Rico will run it, and if the 24 is just for Jac Haudenschild this year. Larson is running late models this weekend (I think) so that’s interesting given there are 3 decent paying sprint races in Arizona this weekend.