23 minutes ago, MikeMallett said:

Unofficially from what I'm hearing is Buffalino is in the car for 2021 at Georgetown, Bridgeport and the STSS South Region.  Ken Bruce is working on things.

I figured it was VonDohren’s turn in the rotation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Is Howard still in the 357? I feel like I didn’t hear his name much this year, but granted I do not pay as close attention to the Pa/NJ scene.

Yes Duane ran the 357 all season. Haven't heard anything concerning next year yet.

22 hours ago, Mike Coleates said:

Seat filler until Howard or CVD come looking. 

Would either of them be willing to leave Grandview, with the money available there? Howard even got the Petruska No. 66 to tow to Grandview when he raced for them and CVD does not want to do much traveling at all anymore at this stage of his career.

On 11/21/2020 at 11:15 AM, leroy said:

Strunk will be good on Fridays if he sticks with the 15 team.  That car was hooked up running on a rail this year 

On 11/22/2020 at 7:18 PM, leroy said:

so much for that 🤕

wtf ?  ?

Sounds like Jeff may have talked himself out of the ride. I would think he has something in the works, at least I would hope he does.

9 minutes ago, MSenecal26s said:

Good write up on the front page about Howard joining the Butch Getz team. Clearly a lot of moving parts here, would love for DTD to get an in-depth interview with Glenn Hynemann, he's a pretty straight forward guy who could probably tell us a lot! 

it has been done  

Hyneman Names New Driver Of The No. 126 - DTD Exclusive (dirttrackdigest.com)

• Like 1
12 hours ago, MSenecal26s said:

Good write up on the front page about Howard joining the Butch Getz team. Clearly a lot of moving parts here, would love for DTD to get an in-depth interview with Glenn Hynemann, he's a pretty straight forward guy who could probably tell us a lot! 

Didn’t Joey Grammes run a car for Getz? I didn’t see his name listed in the write up or will he continue to run a second car?

34 minutes ago, RJO said:

Didn’t Joey Grammes run a car for Getz? I didn’t see his name listed in the write up or will he continue to run a second car?

Joey retired at the conclusion of the season