• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because i'm tired of reading a racing forum filled with political BS.   Any member of this forum is welcome to argue about their political views literally anywhere else but here.  This is a RACIN

Is this going to be one of those deals that when DIRT schedules a show 3 hours away from the Fonda 200, they're horrible people. But since Brett scheduled this show 4 hours away from Grandview Speedwa

For the record, when the moderator/owner says "Let's get back on topic" it means, let's get back on topic... Just cleared about 8 posts out of this thread going on and on about 'Snowflakes' and other

For the record, when the moderator/owner says "Let's get back on topic" it means, let's get back on topic... Just cleared about 8 posts out of this thread going on and on about 'Snowflakes' and other political nonsense after everyone was explicitly told to GET BACK ON TOPIC

If I end up in this thread again having to clean the garbage out of it I'll just lock it.  None of us have the time to babysit this nonsense. 

• Like 8
On 11/25/2020 at 6:28 PM, leroy said:

well the people collecting tolls could not possibly be anymore social distance.  (by themselves in a booth with a mask).. 

but their jobs get cut anyway.   awesome. sauce.!!!        all while spending 350 million plus get rid of these jobs 👍

in a time where jobs are needed

This move was agreed on and started years before Covid-19. 

2 hours ago, premiumdiesel said:

Why lock it down ? If someone chooses to respond great if they dont thats cool too. A forum where all voices are heard is the ultimate goal. Not just 1 person or owners view and all must follow or be banned. 

Because i'm tired of reading a racing forum filled with political BS.  

Any member of this forum is welcome to argue about their political views literally anywhere else but here.  This is a RACING forum, not a political forum and i'm tired of legitimate topics being overrun with 75 posts (mostly just a few members going back and forth) about which political party ruined everything.

It's infuriating that we've even had to ask people to cut it out as many times as we have...

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
14 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

Any member of this forum is welcome to argue about their political views literally anywhere else but here.  This is a RACING forum, not a political forum and i'm tired of legitimate topics being overrun with 75 posts (mostly just a few members going back and forth) about which political party ruined everything.

It's infuriating that we've even had to ask people to cut it out as many times as we have...

Permanent vacation like was threatened is the only way to stop it. It seems to always be the same person that starts it every time.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

Truth

well, sure hope everyone had a safe Turkey Day..I just hope to see everyone back at Fonda for the 200,  and other Dirt tracks we can get to in 2021...Be Safe!!!!!

• Like 2