On 12/7/2020 at 8:20 AM, scotty29 said:

I don't think he was just stringing fans along. He made an announcement on his plans to build a top notch facility which was contingent on the state providing grants (which were promised after they demolished the mile) to help get it going. All of it fell apart when Cuomo's cronies got jammed up for misappropriating funds on other projects causing a lot of these grants to go away. 

This too^^^ ^^

Glenn  was not the only one who saw the grant money disappear.  And the timing of it all....?  was no coincidence 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it's a done deal, has been. why keep beating the guy up. racing was in his blood he lives for it as well as it is in ours now. we all have a dream, some dream big, some small. i think he's been raked

Like him or not still have to respect the man for what he gave us. I didn’t agree with everything Glenn did but I have many great memories at super dirt week and other DIRT races!!  If it wasn’t for G

If I recall correctly it was tens of millions he said he needed as well to build the whole complex. I think most have realized this whole thing was a pipe dream from the start.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Wild Woodpecker said:

I was involved with building a firehouse with NYS grant money and we were required to spend our own money up front then submit the bills to the State for reimbursement

Thanks Wild, you just "ruined" a good story with that!!  LOL  LOL

Glenn wanted the State to put the money up first which would really minimize his financial risk!  LOL

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Wild Woodpecker said:

I was involved with building a firehouse with NYS grant money and we were required to spend our own money up front then submit the bills to the State for reimbursement

Which is what was said right from the beginning, anyone that still believes that Glenn was going to finish this I have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. AKA some land that is probably for sale in Central Square that is ready for a race track to be built.

• Like 1