Chase might miss a week or two at Lebanon because Stafford has a Saturday show at the beginning and Tri-Track might have a Saturday here or there, but definitely a good opportunity for Chase. Good shoe with a good head on his shoulders.

• Like 2

It will be exciting to see how Chase does. He definitely is talented and I do not think it will take him long to figure out racing on dirt. This is a major coup for the Valley and I am psyched for it.

Chase is a good shoe. Should be a good addition to the field. What I’d really like is to see Kenny wheel an asphalt mod. I love dirt racing and always have, but asphalt tour mods are the sexiest race cars on the planet IMO. Make it happen Chase! 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Sicklajoie said:

New details in this week's AARN:

S&S Paving has ended their association with Tremont and they will own the new team that Dowling is driving for. 2 new Bicknells with BtK steam.

Wow. S&S paving has been with Tremont for a VERY long time haven't they?

A topic of discussion about the Tremont team & S&S parting ways is that Garry Waters & Joe Matthews will work on the Dowling car (and possibly Marc Johnson once that deal is finalized) and no longer are associated with the Tremont team as a crew member. Also, expect Rifenberg to probably pickup the slack left by S&S departing. Major changes this offseason for the Tremont camp.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, racefanvt said:

was there a  falling out with Tremont team and S and S.  hope not  either way best of luck and continued sucess for both

yes ...  there was..