34 minutes ago, Ric said:

They're crossing social media accounts with the Late Models and Sprints too.  

Would not be shocked if the announcement is Dirtvision finally will be getting an App for Roku or Amazon Fire

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ric said:

Informed the wife.....if Hearn is there, I'm there.  

I just wish the mods were with the Late Models instead of the Sprints.   

I like the lates better than the sprints as well.  Hard to make plans in this day.  But may just go to one weekend or the other though👍

4 hours ago, Ric said:

Wink wink....go to you Apple App store and search "dirtvision".    

Yes, it exists for iOS (iPhone, iPad) but Roku/Amazon Fire are for TVs.. same with AppleTV - not in the store for AppleTV yet.  I do know it's in the works though, just no ETA.  I was hoping in time for World Finals but that came and went, now I'm hoping for DirtCar Nationals. 

On 12/22/2020 at 7:24 PM, jwin said:

Yes, it exists for iOS (iPhone, iPad) but Roku/Amazon Fire are for TVs.. same with AppleTV - not in the store for AppleTV yet.  I do know it's in the works though, just no ETA.  I was hoping in time for World Finals but that came and went, now I'm hoping for DirtCar Nationals. 

True.  I'm still amazed that DTD tv has an app on all the platforms....yet no Dirtvision yet.   Smart move by DTD....especially with this past year.  They got a few $$$ from me, and will get some more come STSS in Florida.  

• Like 2
Just now, Ric said:

True.  I'm still amazed that DTD tv has an app on all the platforms....yet no Dirtvision yet.   Smart move by DTD....especially with this past year.  They got a few $$$ from me, and will get some more come STSS in Florida.  

Yep, same frustration for me with LucasOil Racing TV.. I have to have a FireStick that I only use for that, too.