Jump to content



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, Jesus. If anti-vaxxer stupidity was around decades ago, diseases like polio, tuberculosis, whooping cough and many more would still be a common occurrence in this country,.

I skimmed this mess... At the end of the day, here's the deal. 70% of the population needs to be vaccinated if you ever want anything close to normal again. End of story.   

If only your brain would do what it's designed to do...

Unfortunately what we are told by our "leaders" versus the reality of what is happening has me once again wondering if we will see racing next year.  The word out of Washington was that 20 million people would be vaccinated by the end of December with Operation Warp Speed.  As of today 9.5 million doses have been distributed with a little over 1 million being vaccinated. Lets be honest here.. its just another failure.  Things are sooo bleak when you look around. Very little being accomplished.  So many people are hurting and it keeps getting worse. smh.

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

Oh, Jesus. If anti-vaxxer stupidity was around decades ago, diseases like polio, tuberculosis, whopping cough and many more would still be a common occurrence in this country,.

You stand right in line Fella.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the answer is pumping some more tax dollars into gender reassignment in Pakistan. We can also build a bunch of walls and strengthen the borders of a bunch of other countries while we get rid of ours. 
 

9.5 million doses distributed as of today.....that’s 9.5 million more than what would be done at this point if it was up to anyone else....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, racer80 said:

Cancer 3 times, 4 major surgeries, 2 heart attacks, a stroke, Diabetes, COPD, poor kidneys....all from Agent Orange......you bet your ass I'm gettin the vaccine!

Take two . They are small 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FightForTheRail said:

Oh, Jesus. If anti-vaxxer stupidity was around decades ago, diseases like polio, tuberculosis, whopping cough and many more would still be a common occurrence in this country,.

Whopping Cough? Can I get that at Burger king?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jumper12a said:

You stand right in line Fella.

I will. I believe in science and medicine and education.

When did not believing in science and medicine and education become a point of pride? Jonas Salk was hailed as a "miracle worker" for virtually eradicating a disease that killed 1/100 of the people in 1952 that this virus did this year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

I will. I believe in science and medicine and education.

When did not believing in science and medicine and education become a point of pride? Jonas Salk was hailed as a "miracle worker" for virtually eradicating a disease that killed 1/100 of the people in 1952 that this virus did this year.

People who don’t believe in science don’t bother me in the least. I have friends who are doctors and friends who work part time, seasonally at a golf course. Point is, the world takes all kinds. The fact some choose to ignore or just don’t have the capacity to become informed is a reality of our world. 
 

But what I’ll never get are hypocrites...

 

Don’t piss and moan about having your civil liberties infringed. About being locked down. And then turn around and in the same breath say you refuse to physically distance, refuse to wear a mask or now refuse to take a vaccine. This has been a horrible year for many. Just because I was lucky enough to work throughout doesn’t mean I have forgotten that others weren’t so lucky. Just because I was able to dump cash into the stock market doesn’t mean others weren’t cashing out every penny to pay a bill. I want to get back to the way things were ASA **f’n** P. And the only way to do that at this point is to either reach herd immunity (will take years) or take the vaccine. Assuming the government/military can come through there is a chance we can enjoy a sense of pre-Covid normalcy in fall 2021. So yeah I’m pro vaccine. So those who aren’t, so be it. But quit whining about an extension of closures. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

I think the answer is pumping some more tax dollars into gender reassignment in Pakistan. We can also build a bunch of walls and strengthen the borders of a bunch of other countries while we get rid of ours. 
 

9.5 million doses distributed as of today.....that’s 9.5 million more than what would be done at this point if it was up to anyone else....

Yup... distributed and NOT administered! Who the hell is running the show? PITIFUL!!!  Only a million have received the vaccine so far! A total DISGRACE!!! It doesnt matter how many are distributed.  Lmao!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FightForTheRail said:

I will. I believe in science and medicine and education.

When did not believing in science and medicine and education become a point of pride? Jonas Salk was hailed as a "miracle worker" for virtually eradicating a disease that killed 1/100 of the people in 1952 that this virus did this year.

You get right on that. I’ll continue to believe in my immune system doing exactly what it’s designed to do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rpm72x said:

I think the answer is pumping some more tax dollars into gender reassignment in Pakistan. We can also build a bunch of walls and strengthen the borders of a bunch of other countries while we get rid of ours. 
 

9.5 million doses distributed as of today.....that’s 9.5 million more than what would be done at this point if it was up to anyone else....

Newsmax must have just went to commercial 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Yup... distributed and NOT administered! Who the hell is running the show? PITIFUL!!!  Only a million have received the vaccine so far! A total DISGRACE!!! It doesnt matter how many are distributed.  Lmao!

You can offer your help in any way possible in these tough times if you think you can do better job  I'm sure there must be places you can contact and volunteer   Also I think  new  pending stimulus bill includes  $15 BILLION  Grants & Loans to entertainment industry and I would think maybe race tracks or teams  may possibly qualify ?  IDK  but I don't see why not they all pay taxes ect  These are tough times but I think Government has done some great things PPP .PUA . Grants ,UI . SBA loans ....Warp Speed on vaccines faster than anyone  thought possible  ( many experts said it was impossible  ) and  they are  saving lives as you read this  Stay strong do what you can  to help .....Yesterday is gone let's not forget  but  work for great 2021 and beyond ...Racing starts in 4 weeks .....Have a great X Mass ...Stay Safe  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, John Williams said:

If only your brain would do what it's designed to do...

My brain using common sense, along with my immune system doing what it is designed to do, has gotten me almost 51 years. I don’t see this changing anytime soon. Get in line! Baaa baaaa baaaa

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Yup... distributed and NOT administered! Who the hell is running the show? PITIFUL!!!  Only a million have received the vaccine so far! A total DISGRACE!!! It doesnt matter how many are distributed.  Lmao!

We wouldn’t have a vaccine period under any other administration. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the thinking is, "if it doesn't happen to me, I don't care".

My friends family met for Thanksgiving from different states. They believe the virus is a hoax, The mother & father were both sent to ICU Thanksgiving night, Mother is still in ICU fighting for her life, hopefully moving forward they take it seriously.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, old racer said:

You can offer your help in any way possible in these tough times if you think you can do better job  I'm sure there must be places you can contact and volunteer   Also I think  new  pending stimulus bill includes  $15 BILLION  Grants & Loans to entertainment industry and I would think maybe race tracks or teams  may possibly qualify ?  IDK  but I don't see why not they all pay taxes ect  These are tough times but I think Government has done some great things PPP .PUA . Grants ,UI . SBA loans ....Warp Speed on vaccines faster than anyone  thought possible  ( many experts said it was impossible  ) and  they are  saving lives as you read this  Stay strong do what you can  to help .....Yesterday is gone let's not forget  but  work for great 2021 and beyond ...Racing starts in 4 weeks .....Have a great X Mass ...Stay Safe  

I do offer my help. I volunteer at our local food bank and I have given monetary donations as much as I can afford to give. I choose to extend my hand instead of spreading the division and hate of the last 4 years.  Our leaders must stop making unrealistic statements and absurd promises that obviously are not able to be met. Be truthful! Things are going to get much worse before they get better, but they will eventually get better. I wish good health to all of you and hope you are all able to put food on your table each day. Hopefully some day the country will get back together and support each other instead of the name calling and labeling others as the enemy because they disagree. Even though we have differences, Peace to you all, not just today but every day.  

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

To get on topic, I think the allow the bills to host fans at their playoff game(nothing normal about that sentence) it will be a good indication of if small crowds will be allowed at local sporting events and race tracks. If they allow some fans and then an outbreak is traced back to the stadium we’re probably in trouble.
So as long as the fans that jump through tables in parking lots can be smart on game day we might be okay

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.















×
×
  • Create New...