The new lineup for the famed 357 was announced I’m sure most seen but mad max McLaughlin on north and south stss tour and new Egypt champ Danny bouc at Diamond and grandview sounds like a lot of traveling for norm and team which they stayed away from last year .... now that this has been announced where does Jeff strunk land ? Silly season continues 

Why wouldn't they have Bouc in the care for the series races? I would rather have Bouc then McLaughlin.

On 12/25/2020 at 9:58 AM, Lugnut said:

The new lineup for the famed 357 was announced I’m sure most seen but mad max McLaughlin on north and south stss tour and new Egypt champ Danny bouc at Diamond and grandview sounds like a lot of traveling for norm and team which they stayed away from last year .... now that this has been announced where does Jeff strunk land ? Silly season continues 

I hope it works but i just don't see having two different drivers working all year.

1 hour ago, ranger22 said:

I hope it works but i just don't see having two different drivers working all year.

They actually have done this a few times. They had (if I remember right) Brett Kressley drive for the team at Grandview weekly, but Duane Howard run for them at Big Diamond. They also had another year where Matt Sheppard drove the car on the road and in big $$ shows with someone else running the car at weekly shows (might've been Howard for that, too). 

To your point, it never lasted more than a year. 

• Like 1