If NY still won't let fans in I'll be there atleast once in 2021 if not more. Still haven't checked that place out and Saturdays work better for me and my family.

8 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Seems like a strange move to me...I know they aren’t DIRT sanctioned but going up against Fonda, Lebanon Valley, Airborne and Bear Ridge seems like a lot of completion for cars and fans...

.......Drellos earnings in 602 class  at Devils Bowl   $26,826 in  2020  You would  be hard pressed to find anyone earning more in 602s anywhere else in 2020 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, old racer said:

.......Drellos earnings in 602 class  at Devils Bowl   $26,826 in  2020  You would  be hard pressed to find anyone earning more in 602s anywhere else in 2020 

That’s true...I’d say you be hard pressed to find someone who earned more than that at one track period in 602s in a year.

Devil’s Bowl definitely has had a lot of great momentum building since the welcomed switched to dirt on the half mile a few years ago. I hope it continues with this change of night racing. I’ll certainly be planning to get back down there at least once or twice when my schedule allows and it’s a show I want to see.

15 minutes ago, decker4193 said:

well if the valley cant have fans i am hearing its not opening...so u jus may see tremont and a few others there

Get Buffalo Bills to sponsor car and Gov will allow fans 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
47 minutes ago, decker4193 said:

well if the valley cant have fans i am hearing its not opening...so u jus may see tremont and a few others there

I was thinking the same thing unfortunately

Being from the Albany area I enjoy my 2 to 4 yearly visits to the Bowl on Sunday evenings. Is a great way to start off a vacation week or on weekends when I'm looking for a race to attend due an earlier rainout on Friday or Saturday. I'm not a huge fan of the surface at Utica Rome so I always preferred going to Devils Bowl. No way I am going to give up true modifieds at Fonda or LV and make the 90 minute trip to watch 602's. I wish them the best of luck but I for one am not thrilled with this announcement but isn't my sandbox.