Out of curiosity, let's put together a list for tracks in just NYS. And please leave all the polictal bs and who's fault it is and whatever other crap you want to throw in out of it. 

Opened only with fans

Opened with and without fans

Opened with no fans
Woodhull

Never unlocked the gate. 

Do both dirt and ashpalt. I'm not sure I'm smart enough to add all to this thread so if someone else would like to by all means feel free. 

Freedom didn't open. 
Chemung ran once with fans

I can't even try to put these up top, I don't see or have a Edit button anymore on iPad and I can't even quote or reply on my phone after the last update here

Opened only with fans
Chemung

Opened with and without fans
Can Am 
Fonda
Genesee
Land of Legends 
Lebanon Valley
Orange County
Thunder Mountain

Opened with no fans
Afton
Albany Saratoga (?)
Five Mile Point
Fulton
Outlaw
Utica Rome Speedway
Weedsport
Woodhull

Never unlocked the gate. 
Brewerton (*Practice session held 6/26)
Freedom
Mohawk
Ransomville
Spencer

Thunder Mountain ran with and without fans at the same time. 😙

Nit picking a little, but I believe Brewerton did open the gates once for a practice.  

54 minutes ago, dan dan said:

I can't even try to put these up top, I don't see or have a Edit button anymore on iPad and I can't even quote or reply on my phone after the last update here

Do you have the three dots in the upper right of each post?  

In my opinion, the tracks that ran "practice" only should be ignored completely when & if fans are ever allowed again......My reason is that they took advantage of the shutdown by charging everyone a minimum of $25 to enter the pits while not paying out any sort of purse & raking in a ton of money for between their outrageous amount to enter & running their concessions at an elevated price also.....I know of one track that ran them all the time & had at least 150 people there at $25 a pop to watch groups of 8-10 cars run about 4-5 laps at a time per each group....no racing or any reason to..... all gravy......I know I'm going to be beaten up on here for this post, but it's what I feel

13 minutes ago, racer80 said:

In my opinion, the tracks that ran "practice" only should be ignored completely when & if fans are ever allowed again......My reason is that they took advantage of the shutdown by charging everyone a minimum of $25 to enter the pits while not paying out any sort of purse & raking in a ton of money for between their outrageous amount to enter & running their concessions at an elevated price also.....I know of one track that ran them all the time & had at least 150 people there at $25 a pop to watch groups of 8-10 cars run about 4-5 laps at a time per each group....no racing or any reason to..... all gravy......I know I'm going to be beaten up on here for this post, but it's what I feel

A) No one is putting a gun to team's heads to show up. The track says plain and simple it's a practice day.

B ) Most tracks do days like this to start the season.

C) Would you be happy if the track paid 5K for the fastest time of the day?

I wouldn't consider a practice, a race no matter what they raked in. 
I meant actual race/payouts at end of night. And by no fans, I meant main stands. Not pitside. So for this threads purpose that would fall under didn't open

13 minutes ago, Sicklajoie said:

A) No one is putting a gun to team's heads to show up. The track says plain and simple it's a practice day.

B ) Most tracks do days like this to start the season.

C) Would you be happy if the track paid 5K for the fastest time of the day?

Running a practice nite once is one thing, but multiple times just to rake in the dough & not share it with the racers is another

1 hour ago, Fulbrew said:

Click on it and you should see three choices. One is edit. 

Thank you. Learn something new everday.

I could be wrong, Miller or Leroy would know, didn't Dundee do both? Fans and no fans?

I believe Genesee did the same. 

1 hour ago, racer80 said:

Running a practice nite once is one thing, but multiple times just to rake in the dough & not share it with the racers is another

Whose fault is it that these tracks “raked in dough”? If teams decided to go, then these practices were obviously worth the money spent to go. I have never heard of practices paying well so I’d guess the teams knew that going in. I’d also bet that many teams participated because they were new to the sport, if a kid needed laps then extra practices are worth more than starting money on a normal night. Tracks did what they thought was correct to give teams a chance to hit the track. Some gambled more than others, and teams that wanted to race for money certainly had opportunities to do so. 

2 hours ago, racer80 said:

It was solely based off this. Just worded different. I could care less either way. Whether they let them in free or charged them. I'm well aware they was looking to make some money. If you don't then you generally don't stay in business long.  And my point was it wasn't considered a race for this thread. 

2 hours ago, dan dan said:

Thank you. Learn something new everday.

I could be wrong, Miller or Leroy would know, didn't Dundee do both? Fans and no fans?

I believe Genesee did the same. 

Dundee I do not believe ever allowed fans in grandstand 2020.  Just pits

Genesee allowed fans in grandstand for a least one event that I went to.  Maybe more.  I think they closed some weeks after that.  And or ran races without fans after the week I went to. 

1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

Whose fault is it that these tracks “raked in dough”? If teams decided to go, then these practices were obviously worth the money spent to go. I have never heard of practices paying well so I’d guess the teams knew that going in. I’d also bet that many teams participated because they were new to the sport, if a kid needed laps then extra practices are worth more than starting money on a normal night. Tracks did what they thought was correct to give teams a chance to hit the track. Some gambled more than others, and teams that wanted to race for money certainly had opportunities to do so. 

This is exactly what Oswego did.  They held several practice sessions.  There were some new drivers and drivers changing classes.  There were also some experienced drivers shaking the car down for a race at a different track.  A lot of guys never turned a wheel.  

Afton ran 3 paying races without fans. 2 modified shows and 1 Grit sportsman show.  And 2 practice sessions.