I am noticing this just now. When a topic creates a 2nd or new page and you click to turn to the next page, you get stuck in purgatory. This is a PC issue and only within the last 2 or 3 days - so it is new.

And it doesn't matter if you click the word "next" or click the next page number. I get stuck on an all white page with banner ads only. Clicking back takes you all the way back to the front age of the forum.

• Like 1

I've had the same thing Bob with the same time frame of the last 2-3 days. Have to hit refresh every time I try to change the page. I use google chrome as my browser, not sure if it's an issue with other web browsers too. 

Same here, I just get a blank screen and when you click back it takes me to the main page.

We think its a problem with one of the ads, which is why it's doing that.  We're working on trying to find it, but its a bit of a needle in a haystack process.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

We think its a problem with one of the ads, which is why it's doing that.  We're working on trying to find it, but its a bit of a needle in a haystack process.

It's not a big deal, you just refresh the page when it does that

• Like 1

I for the majority of the time use my chrome book.   But I tried phone and desktop for the heck of it. 

I am having no issues. Things seem the same here

GT -

When it happens again, I'll grab a screen shot of the ad it hangs on and will send it to you in PM.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading this post, I did a multi page check and With my Iphone I did not experience any delay at all. It was an instant load! 

In 10 minutes of browsing on this forum, Brave has blocked nearly a thousand ads and ad trackers. Insane really. Thank god it blocks nearly all ads and allows the page to flow much faster. 

I haven't had an issue since I posted this. Apparently the bad ad has been removed.

• Like 1
On 2/2/2021 at 4:03 PM, BobMiller said:

I haven't had an issue since I posted this. Apparently the bad ad has been removed.

I wasnt commenting on the single issue. Was more towards the incredible amount of adtrackers this site downloads to a cell phone. And by using the right browser, all ads can be blocked and the site flows way way faster. Tools like this are great as it makes ads non existant. Just grey or white boxes. 

7 hours ago, 80K said:

I wasnt commenting on the single issue. Was more towards the incredible amount of adtrackers this site downloads to a cell phone. And by using the right browser, all ads can be blocked and the site flows way way faster. Tools like this are great as it makes ads non existant. Just grey or white boxes. 

lets remember this is a FREE site...  those ads pay for it....  just saying...

• Like 4
14 hours ago, 80K said:

And my reply was to my initial post. I was just letting George know that everything now seems back to normal.

12 hours ago, Outlaw Photos said:

lets remember this is a FREE site...  those ads pay for it....  just saying...

Thats all fine and good but when the site is downloading stuff onto my phone against my wishes, I have every right to block that from happening. 

On 2/5/2021 at 9:39 AM, 80K said:

Thats all fine and good but when the site is downloading stuff onto my phone against my wishes, I have every right to block that from happening. 

you have that right as well