Track Talk by Dylan Friebel just started a month ago or so, which is pretty good. He's had some good guests- Mandee Pauch, Jack Lehner from Jack's shop.

Dirt Track Discussions on Spotify is done by Street Stock racer Brad Steinruck, interviewing fellow drivers. Just came out about a month ago has done 5 episodes.

Patriot Sprint Tour announcer Paul Harkenrider is now doing one called PST Weekly- think today's episode is Alysha Bay. Has had some great interviews with 360 sprint drivers.

If you're a 410 Sprint Car fan, Open Red (world of outlaws), Winged Nation (with MRN's Steve Post) and Jeremy Elliott's Sprint Car Unlimited are great recommendations as well.

Orange County has a video one on FB with Brett Hearn. Land of Legends has one called "Where Legends Are Made" that did 5 shows in 2020 and has one coming out today.

• Like 1

DIRTtrackr conversations with Justin Fielder is good too. He used to be part of the Open Red podcast series with Ross Wece at WRG.

He just had Mike Mallett on and has started to cover more northeast modified stuff recently.

He's also a tire changer in NASCAR Cup. 

• Like 1

Another good one for old na$car stuff is the Scene Vault Podcast with Rick Houston. 

Mark Martin does one that is depressing to listen to just because of the tone of his voice, bit still interesting.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Sicklajoie said:

Another good one for old na$car stuff is the Scene Vault Podcast with Rick Houston. 

Mark Martin does one that is depressing to listen to just because of the tone of his voice, bit still interesting.

The early years for Mark Martin when he is running local in Arkansas, ASA, and some Cup stuff is awesome radio. I listened to those straight through until Jack Roush came on the scene and then I lost interest.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, scottnorwood said:

The early years for Mark Martin when he is running local in Arkansas, ASA, and some Cup stuff is awesome radio. I listened to those straight through until Jack Roush came on the scene and then I lost interest.

Ya the whole getting a pole with no RR spring in the car is great stuff. And his intricate details on the trailers and haulers they used.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sicklajoie said:

Ya the whole getting a pole with no RR spring in the car is great stuff. And his intricate details on the trailers and haulers they used.

Half the podcast is talking race car hauler...lol. Yea and the stories about lightening the car and left side weight...his "indy pedal" system that NASCAR outlawed...lol

• Like 1

For sprints, midgets, and silver crown listen to Rip The Fence. That podcast is over and has been replaced with the Loudpedal Podcast. Has Dillon Welch and Tyler Burnett from Floracing. They cover pretty much anything floracing covers anymore. 

On 1/26/2021 at 9:06 AM, Racerfan2003 said:

Need some good Racing podcasts on my IPhone...anybody got suggestions🤔

The loud pedal is pretty good, lots of good guests on there. All NE mod stuff. Can find it on spotify. track talk is good too

I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet, but sounds like Uncommon Deeds is going to be a new motorsports podcast coming Feb. 12 with Tom Corbett and Justin St. Louis.

Going to be a weekly podcast.

https://anchor.fm/uncommondeeds?fbclid=IwAR06rN9NDXtGHN_2a6fhyO9S7BamyCIUZGI08iQ8816sGWgEqlYhrFnT_Ss