Short Track Super Series Finale Live Tonight On DTD Tv

OCALA, FL – Stewart Friesen and Erick Rudolph have both picked up victories on this year’s Sunshine Swing and both will be looking to take home tonight’s $8,000 top prize along with Matt Sheppard, Billy Pauch Jr, Mike Maresca and more!

Joining the Modifieds will be the Short Track Super Series Sportsman who will race for a $2,250 top prize in their 30 lap main event.

Racing action is scheduled to get underway at 7pm EST and can be purchased for $29.99 via the picture below: 

1200385517_2021_BubbaRacewayPark_SunshineSwing_Saturday_E-Mail.jpg.647cf38f525f3e6598ea80ff8c45672a.jpg

Friesen is not happy with Gular as the replay show the two got into each other coming down the front stretch as Friesen hopped the tire of the 2A

Gular didnt do anything wrong, once Stew watches the replay he should see he simply wheel hopped Gular when he turned down going into one. Glad he is ok. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ranger22 said:

Pretty good slow motion video on facebook from the stands showing Stew turning down and Gular holding his line.

How about posting the link, or telling us where to find it?

Just two hard racers going for the same piece of real estate. That still photo doesn't prove much, they've already made contact by that point. Also hard to tell from the video. Looks like good hard racing. Anybody that races much is gonna have that happen.

• Like 1

Yeah, if anything it looked like Stew turned down into him a little bit. Thankfully no one got hurt and glad at least Gular was able to continue. Didn't look like anything malicious at all on Stew's part. Would have been really tough luck if both of their night's ended while battling for the lead. 

Based on the just the video.  I can not see any fault from Gular.

I am a fan of Friesen.   But it looks to me like he stepped on his own dick in this particular instance.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, leroy said:

Based on the just the video.  I can not see any fault from Gular.

I am a fan of Friesen.   But it looks to me like he stepped on his own dick in this particular instance.

Watched SF get into a few drivers  ( Ward , Bouc , Britten )  Weedsport , Georgetown , AS  last fall I figured he was  due for a ride and he went for one ..... 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, puppyd said:

Just two hard racers going for the same piece of real estate. That still photo doesn't prove much, they've already made contact by that point. Also hard to tell from the video. Looks like good hard racing. Anybody that races much is gonna have that happen.

Watch the video and pause it, they don't make contact until after the flag stand.