• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is "losing their mind" or "can't handle it" that someone was punched; the issue is that the DIRTCar rulebook is a complete joke if their own policies are not followed, especially for a repeat o

I dont mind guys punching each other but during COIVD they should adhere to the 6ft distancing rule.

In most cases a repeat offender is dealt with harder than with their first offense. If I recall, Matt was sat down for a few races after his deal with Larry Wight. This time though.... nothing!?!?  An

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Shyglizzy said:

Sheppard punched Max after the races last night...

Did Max do something similar to what he did to Rudolph at Land Of Legends ? I think T-Mac was quoted recently.......Fear IS Respect and if he did in past what drivers do now he would get his ass kicked !......T-Mac  is involved with Max car owner and Matt built car Max drives .....

9 minutes ago, Ric said:

Over that?   Brother needs to pick his spots.......

Watch DIRT Vision high lites from last nite  First lap Max has dumb spell and does do what he did to Rudolph at LOL He put both Sheppard and Britten out by dive bombing Sheppard who was pushed into Britten .....Good track from rain  and race from that point on and Sheppard after pitting came back to 5th ....

7 minutes ago, klempa said:

Seems like an overreaction since he still came back to finish 4th? I could understand the reaction more if Sheppard was done for the night?

Oh so you'll offer to pay the roughly $3,000 difference in pay?? (Assuming he could have won)

25 minutes ago, macho said:

Max said he hit water and pushed up. I saw it live but haven't seen a replay to confirm it. Either way he's not making many friends (of course that's not the plan either).

Probably better to have one of the guys you'll have to race for the win every week not wanting to punch you by the third race of the year

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, macho said:

Oh so you'll offer to pay the roughly $3,000 difference in pay?? (Assuming he could have won)

So risk getting suspended and lose potentially thousands more? I mean I don’t blame him. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, macho said:

I’m not paying anything lol, just my uneducated opinion. Didn’t realize there was that much of a pay difference either

1 hour ago, macho said:

Max said he hit water and pushed up. I saw it live but haven't seen a replay to confirm it. Either way he's not making many friends (of course that's not the plan either).

We always said we weren't there to make friends, we brought our friends with us.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, macho said:

$4000 to win and $700 for 5th and MS probably had excellent chance to win on track with bite starting 4th Max started 5th and no doubt Max #$@%#$ up ......MS does this for living , pays his own bills  Max shows up with helmet ...There has been some drama this year Britten wreck and SF wreck so teams probably on edge plus COVID plus plus 

• Confused 1

I fell asleep and woke up to that...

Optimistic move from Max, but if he really did hit water, without that it probably would've worked. Still, ambitious on the opening lap.

If I'm calling this straight, Matt should be suspended for driving the wrong way on the track to stop Max.

I'd let the punch go.

The penalty for punching someone in the mouth is already too high in our society.

• Like 6

Max drives like a ass out there!!! Sheppards only other option is to wreck him on the track and risk wrecking innocent other racers in the process!! TimMac said it right last week! And Max got what he deserved!! He races with no respect!!!! 

Corey 

• Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, westracing01 said:

I fell asleep and woke up to that...

Optimistic move from Max, but if he really did hit water, without that it probably would've worked. Still, ambitious on the opening lap.

If I'm calling this straight, Matt should be suspended for driving the wrong way on the track to stop Max.

I'd let the punch go.

The penalty for punching someone in the mouth is already too high in our society.

He very well may have hit water, but if you noticed the more experienced divers ahead him stayed a lane above it probably knowing what would happen if they drove into it.

I'm guessing he would lost out on more money had they sent him to the pits like they should have for unnecessarily driving the wrong way.

• Like 2

Honestly, as much as I agree that McLaughlin should have gotten punched in the pearly whites, WRG set a precedent with a pretty similar situation with Erb last year. Let’s see how consistent they are

For a couple of reasons. 
1st - name calling. You've been here long enough to know it isn't allowed here.

2nd - What goes on in people's personal lives is not public knowledge. If you want to play Rona Barrett and dive into the latest gossip, find someplace else to do it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1