Matt was protecting his jacket, that's why he got a beat down !!!!!  LOL

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one is "losing their mind" or "can't handle it" that someone was punched; the issue is that the DIRTCar rulebook is a complete joke if their own policies are not followed, especially for a repeat o

I dont mind guys punching each other but during COIVD they should adhere to the 6ft distancing rule.

In most cases a repeat offender is dealt with harder than with their first offense. If I recall, Matt was sat down for a few races after his deal with Larry Wight. This time though.... nothing!?!?  An

Posted Images

On 2/13/2021 at 9:48 AM, old racer said:

Nobody knows what DIRT has or hasn't done What was said or wasn't said between players here What did or did not happen in pits .....Whether  DIRT dropped ball or still holding the ball  You fellas are just speculating It is there business not yours   ......3 sides to every story  He said, she said , and little bit of both It's all Entertainment that's what DIRT is selling if you don't like it change channel but if MS is not on I'm not buying To each his own .......DIRT could have black flagged Max on spot they chose not to so you could use argument they created problem and MS solved problem ...Max clearly wrecked Rudolph with 500 ft to checkers while Rudolph had it won at LOL DIRT SUPER SERIES RACE  ....No question  IDK but I don't belief Max was penalized other than maybe losing ride eventually ..either way it's yesterdays news and show goes on ....If you don't like show don't go but before you do as CJ Richards would tell you up front It's his sandbox ......Buy me out or shut up ......

Does anyone have a link to the LOL race where Max wrecked Rudolph? For some reason I don’t remember it.  

5 minutes ago, jsw14886 said:

Does anyone have a link to the LOL race where Max wrecked Rudolph? For some reason I don’t remember it.  

On 2/14/2021 at 1:07 PM, macho said:

Have you looked to see how many people carry legally? They are not the problem but keep drinking the Kool aid. Not to mention there's an illegal gun owner committing a shooting everyday in just Chicago alone. 

Drink the Koo aid? WTF are you talking about? Im talking about legal pistol permits and the growing number of both men and women who carry and wont hesitate to shoot you if you decide to walk up to them and assault them to inflict bodily harm.  You sound upset that the NRA took the money of nearly 5 million members at $30 a pop which equals $150 Million per year and then they just went bankrupt. Their CEO and his buddies got a lot of gullible people to finance their parties. And you put the focus on illegal gun owners. Lol. Dont look here,,, look over there! 

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Drink the Koo aid? WTF are you talking about? Im talking about legal pistol permits and the growing number of both men and women who carry and wont hesitate to shoot you if you decide to walk up to them and assault them to inflict bodily harm.  You sound upset that the NRA took the money of nearly 5 million members at $30 a pop which equals $1.5 Million per year and then they just went bankrupt. Their CEO and his buddies got a lot of gullible people to finance their parties. And you put the focus on illegal gun owners. Lol. Dont look here,,, look over there! 

No shit you're talking about legal gun owners and ignoring all the illegal gun owners who are shooting 50-75 people every weekend just in Chicago. Never a mention of that. You already told us where you come from if someone punches somebody they get shot. I'm not going near your town. 

1 hour ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Drink the Koo aid? WTF are you talking about? Im talking about legal pistol permits and the growing number of both men and women who carry and wont hesitate to shoot you if you decide to walk up to them and assault them to inflict bodily harm.  You sound upset that the NRA took the money of nearly 5 million members at $30 a pop which equals $1.5 Million per year and then they just went bankrupt. Their CEO and his buddies got a lot of gullible people to finance their parties. And you put the focus on illegal gun owners. Lol. Dont look here,,, look over there! 

Not going to weigh in beyond clarifying that 5 million times $30 a person is actually $150,000,000. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lugnut said:

Erick Rudolph got clearly dumped max must have hit water again because his wheels never turned there either 

Pretty amazing how similar both of those incidents looked. He went in way over his head both times, wheel cranked hard left and straight into the car aside of him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Im talking about legal pistol permits and the growing number of both men and women who carry and wont hesitate to shoot you if you decide to walk up to them and assault them to inflict bodily harm.  

Why is this a bad thing? Play stupid games win stupid prizes. If your plan is to walk up and assault someone that is legally carrying a firearm, getting shot is a chance you take when you make that choice. 

• Like 3

This has gotten CRAZY----We all know Max messed up, and Matt's Actions were uncalled for---and WRG messed up---Lets just sit back put this in our Memories and see how this Series responds when someone else makes the same moves-I.E. Not a premium Driver !!!!!!!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DaRooster said:

<sarcasm switch on>  Like those on here that think it's OK to sucker punch someone for some perceived wrong, I go to the races for the accidents and the fights too. <sarcasm switch off>     

Unfortunately there are thousands and thousands of “fans” across the country who only attend/attended races for the crashing and fighting that once was a large part of the sport. Maybe the fact that these parts of racing are now so frowned upon explain why everyone is clamoring for an answer on how to attract more fans. A genuine race fan doesn’t look forward to that stuff, the new guy that has only heard about racing may be bored out of his mind with nothing more than people driving in circles. 

On 2/13/2021 at 10:03 AM, ronald said:

The Shoe goes up against the Champ in a ten rounder at Fonda Garden.

C41569E6-DE98-4105-89A1-5CE4D89D7198.jpeg

I witnessed that fight.....Kenny in the 1st round.....LOL

• Like 1
6 hours ago, macho said:

No shit you're talking about legal gun owners and ignoring all the illegal gun owners who are shooting 50-75 people every weekend just in Chicago. Never a mention of that. You already told us where you come from if someone punches somebody they get shot. I'm not going near your town. 

Fear equals respect. You will not be walking up and punching anybody if it means you may get a bullet back. Legal or illegal pistol.

5 hours ago, ranger22 said:

Why is this a bad thing? Play stupid games win stupid prizes. If your plan is to walk up and assault someone that is legally carrying a firearm, getting shot is a chance you take when you make that choice. 

Its a good thing in my opinion. Just like breaking into somebodys house to rob them and getting shot, An older gentleman had a guy and girl walk into his house a couple years ago not far from where I live. He told them to leave and they each took a couple more steps toward him. He shot them both and they were history. He was found not guilty of any crime. SO somebody comes at you to inflict serious bodily harm, bang bang, Self defense. Sorry. 

3 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Unfortunately there are thousands and thousands of “fans” across the country who only attend/attended races for the crashing and fighting that once was a large part of the sport. Maybe the fact that these parts of racing are now so frowned upon explain why everyone is clamoring for an answer on how to attract more fans. A genuine race fan doesn’t look forward to that stuff, the new guy that has only heard about racing may be bored out of his mind with nothing more than people driving in circles. 

I wonder if this applies to football too? Actually boring as hell when they blow the whistle and stop the game after every play.

Unbelievable.

Pro football. Rough the quarterback up, expect a kick in the face. And if the refs don't see it or fail to call it, expect to go to the concussion protocol tent.

Pro baseball. Pitcher whizzes one by the chin of the star batter, bench clearing brawl.

Pro hockey. If there isn't a fight in a game, it's a miracle.

All of that is okay, but a dirty slidejob or push sends 2 front runners to the back, and we expect the drivers to act like pussies. 

150814079_1103502193498896_8583424907237

"The article says after tangling with his archrival on the front straight during the tums dash at Eagle raceway in Nebraska , Steve Kinser decided he wanted more than a word with Sammy Swindell . Fortunately WOO Director of Operations Rick Ferkel intervened before things got out of hand . Kinser who later apologized was fined $ 500 dollars for initiating the incident !"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

In todays world:

Rough the Quarterback up in any way but allowed a legal sack.  A Hefty fine, depending on who the quarterback is possibly even suspension.

Anyone who leaves the bench in a baseball game will be fined and/or suspended. 

In NHL officials intervene as soon as they players go to the ice and players are sent to the penalty box, some kicked out of the game for multiple infractions. 

NBA anyone who throws a punch (don't even have to land it) automatic fine possible suspension. Leave the bench fine and/or suspension.

If you get in a fight at a Humpy Wheeler track do it on the front stretch where the fans can see it or get double the fine.

9 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

In todays world:

Rough the Quarterback up in any way but allowed a legal sack.  A Hefty fine, depending on who the quarterback is possibly even suspension.

Anyone who leaves the bench in a baseball game will be fined and/or suspended. 

In NHL officials intervene as soon as they players go to the ice and players are sent to the penalty box, some kicked out of the game for multiple infractions. 

NBA anyone who throws a punch (don't even have to land it) automatic fine possible suspension. Leave the bench fine and/or suspension.

If you get in a fight at a Humpy Wheeler track do it on the front stretch where the fans can see it or get double the fine.

Thanks for posting that... Bob left some of those important things out. And let me add when Dodgers  pitcher Joe Kelly threw at a batter last year he was suspended for 8 games. They dont get a warning or probation for hitting somebody intentionally. 

When you screw up,  you shut up and take a tongue lashing.  So if Max was running his mouth instead of letting Sheppard vent then he deserved a punch in the yap.  If Sheppard walked up and decked him then Matt deserves some time in the penalty box.  

• Confused 1

Where was security? No one saw this coming? Matt broadcasted his displeasure with Max, did they really think that was the end of it? No additional  discussions were needed? Did all the security people go home early because it was late? No one saw that coming or did they just turn the other way? DIRTcar is as much at fault as the other 2 parties!

• Like 2