Speaking of DIRTVision and people saying they had issues with canceling in the past.

I just was able to cancel my subscription (still have access through March 5th for the current billing period) in 20 seconds on the website.

You can do it right in your account and do not have to email anyone or rely on them to do the action. That's a great upgrade to their billing and payment process!

• Like 3

New events, in place of the West Coast events – which will be announced soon – will take place after Cotton Bowl and bring the tour back to its original schedule with Lawton Speedway on Friday, April 16, and Devil’s Bowl Speedway on Saturday, April 17.

It's not ideal, but that part of the schedule was an obvious risk.  They did a good job last year getting shows scheduled, hopefully they can do the same this year.  

9 hours ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Speaking of DIRTVision and people saying they had issues with canceling in the past.

I just was able to cancel my subscription (still have access through March 5th for the current billing period) in 20 seconds on the website.

You can do it right in your account and do not have to email anyone or rely on them to do the action. That's a great upgrade to their billing and payment process!

Where is that option available?

16 hours ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

DirtVision is going to get a lot of Flack over the cancellation of 11 sprint car races:(( Paying the same for less shows makes it tough to keep for a sprint car fan. 

15 hours ago, Rmitchell said:

New events, in place of the West Coast events – which will be announced soon – will take place after Cotton Bowl and bring the tour back to its original schedule with Lawton Speedway on Friday, April 16, and Devil’s Bowl Speedway on Saturday, April 17.

They've already rescheduled Magnolia and The Rev for March 12/13.  I was messaging with Brian Carter last night and expect more dates filled as well.  If there are 11 races I won't be upset over, it's the West Coast swing when I can't stay awake for the whole program anyways. 

I counted and there are still approximately 279 races (not counting iRacing or Australia) on DirtVision scheduled for 2021 even after the cancellations.  If you bought the Platinum Fast Pass for $299, you're paying $1.07 per race.  If you're a monthly subscriber, you at least have notice to cancel if you want (West Coast swing didn't start til March 4), but I would expect those dates to be filled at other tracks.  

17 hours ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

DirtVision is going to get a lot of Flack over the cancellation of 11 sprint car races:(( Paying the same for less shows makes it tough to keep for a sprint car fan. 

DirtVision can have the rest of the races for the year in all series cancelled and it would still end up being cheaper than DTD TV.

37 minutes ago, scoobydoo3000 said:

DirtVision can have the rest of the races for the year in all series cancelled and it would still end up being cheaper than DTD TV.

enjoy their forum.....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, scoobydoo3000 said:

I can't have an opinion?

Sure you can...  but remember...  If your going to sit in my living room and drink my beer your not going to tell me it taste like crap... Maybe they will..

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, scoobydoo3000 said:

Eek! Don't worry, I don't want your beer. Great customer service skills you have here though.

your not a customer here on my forum, your my guest. Nothing more nothing less...  

• Like 4

So, going off the analogy of being a guest in the home... 

You invite anyone to come hang out and drink your beer, but reserve the right to throw them out the front door if they say or have an opinion you don't agree with?

I was never one to turn down free beer with stipulations, I'm just saying... I guess if one of my buddies came over to my place to drink my beer and started spewing nonsense that annoyed me I'd probably think about booting them out the door.

Kind of thinking out loud here... I see your point.

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, westracing01 said:

So, going off the analogy of being a guest in the home... 

You invite anyone to come hang out and drink your beer, but reserve the right to throw them out the front door if they say or have an opinion you don't agree with?

I was never one to turn down free beer with stipulations, I'm just saying... I guess if one of my buddies came over to my place to drink my beer and started spewing nonsense that annoyed me I'd probably think about booting them out the door.

Kind of thinking out loud here... I see your point.

Sort of like your neighbor coming over to visit .  Then asking you to turn the TV channel.    

Go watch your own TV 😂