Anyone on here fortunate enough to be going today?   Safe travels.  And Have Fun!   Wish I could go

For those not attending it is on Flo.    I will be watching for sure

According to the Lincoln Facebook page.  Due to weather.  Race time is 4pm instead of the normal 2pm

5 hours ago, leroy said:

Anyone on here fortunate enough to be going today?   Safe travels.  And Have Fun!   Wish I could go

For those not attending it is on Flo.    I will be watching for sure

According to the Lincoln Facebook page.  Due to weather.  Race time is 4pm instead of the normal 2pm

I'm headed down to Port Charlotte (Florida) in about an hour for an asphalt Super Late Model 100 lapper.....85 with a nice breeze....no chance of rain   (or snow...lol)

• Like 2

26 cars at Lincoln.  Track was pretty much one lane. Not the best feature. But certainly not the worst. 

It is amazing that the track personnel are able to get this event in.   More so amazing the amount of fans that show up.

It looked like a real good crowd there in seats as well as infield.  I believe I heard 1884 on the PA for 50/50.

Great to see  the support from drivers and fans alike👍

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

Was this at 417? What was turn out? I see they had 16 cars at Showyime for $10,000 to win tonight near St Petersburg 

17 cars......Beautiful facility....fast track, but I have never been to a track that drags out the show & wastes time all nite like this one.....I will wait a couple more weeks until East Bay starts back up

57 minutes ago, racer80 said:

17 cars......Beautiful facility....fast track, but I have never been to a track that drags out the show & wastes time all nite like this one.....I will wait a couple more weeks until East Bay starts back up

That seems to be the m.o. for many southern tracks.. I had the Late Models from Modac SC on my second TV last night - they started warm ups at 6, didn't get to opening ceremonies til like 8.. everybody hot laps, everybody qualifies.  I know this has been discussed before but I still can't believe the fans down there like this type of program. 

25 minutes ago, jwin said:

That seems to be the m.o. for many southern tracks.. I had the Late Models from Modac SC on my second TV last night - they started warm ups at 6, didn't get to opening ceremonies til like 8.. everybody hot laps, everybody qualifies.  I know this has been discussed before but I still can't believe the fans down there like this type of program. 

Were you able to tell how many fans were actually there?

49 minutes ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

Racer80

If you have never been to Hendry go next weekend. It looks like a great card of classes. Beautiful facility. But sometimes slow running show off

Thanks, but that's a 150 mile drive.....too far for me.....I'm 25miles from East Bay so I'll wait till they start back up

8 hours ago, Sicklajoie said:

Were you able to tell how many fans were actually there?

Honestly I wasn't really paying attention because of how they drag it out, even when the LMs came out I didn't watch much so I didn't see any indication of crowd size. 

• Like 1