7 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

The amazing attempts from multiple media outlets and political figures to downplay, disregard and ignore his scandals have been news stories in themselves. That’s definitely true. Now that there are numerous people on his side finally calling him out these people have to report on it. Took days and multiple accusations before some prominent figures spoke out....facts. He’s a POS always has been a POS and all of the people who deemed him a hero last year are fools. 

I pretty much agree with you. But its no different than the political figures who downplayed the daily lies and sexual abuse of the past fake prez.  All I am doing is calling you out for posting something that is not true. It bugs the shit out of me that people accept lie after lie after lie like its normal. I cant stand Cuomo. Here is a link with the facts of when CNN reported it.  https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-sexual-harassment-claims-cuomo-silence

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man I used to come on this page every day!!  I stopped a couple weeks ago because every form turns into politics.  What do you know first time back on ALL IT IS POLITICAL SHIT.  If you 5-6 want to tal

Neither Biden or Trump have anything to do with when we go green again, but somehow all political talk ends up being a war between the left and right. Each state is on it's own. Be forewarned... I'm g

13 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I pretty much agree with you. But its no different than the political figures who downplayed the daily lies and sexual abuse of the past fake prez.  All I am doing is calling you out for posting something that is not true. It bugs the shit out of me that people accept lie after lie after lie like its normal. I cant stand Cuomo. Here is a link with the facts of when CNN reported it.  https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-sexual-harassment-claims-cuomo-silence

They have done everything to keep this as quiet as possible. It took about 24seconds for the left to try and destroy Judge Kavanaugh with a bullshit story, but yet they continue to keep this a second tier situation with hardly any reporting on it. You have people literally calling out CNN anchors in person on why they are avoiding the story. As far as fact checking Biden.....I don’t blame anyone for shying away from that job. The god damn fool doesn’t know his name. He literally received a vaccine on camera a month before he took office and continues to claim there wasn’t one until he was sworn in. I feel bad for him. I have had to watch what dimentia does to a person on 2 occasions....it’s awful. 

12 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

So when will fans be permitted to sit outside in the fresh air and watch cars go around in circles? Im more than ready!

Hopefully all season....I agree with you on this. I can’t wait for Bristol, already booked to go. Wish it was BB and late models but, it will still be awesome either way. I don’t expect the racing to be real good, I think it will just be too fast to expect a lot of passing but the experience will be pretty cool. 

8 hours ago, jayydirt said:

seems to me fans were more upset about the Mile being closed as opposed to every track in New York state not allowing fans.  Upside down world we're living in!

Upside down isn’t the phrase for it. No more his or hers. Schools Teaching children about sex change and Dr. Seuss is all of a sudden public enemy #1. Unfu%#ing believable. 

24 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

So when will fans be permitted to sit outside in the fresh air and watch cars go around in circles? Im more than ready!

Headed to  Port Royal PA Mar 20 and 21.   Weather permitting 👍

• Like 3

Nothing leads me to believe that reasonable decisions being made about patronizing NY race tracks will come to fruition anytime soon.  Not only is Albany not interested in it, but it seems that the majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis are still so afraid that they want to restrict my freedom to go to these tracks in a reasonable fashion.  PA trips will begin to commence again with Selinsgrove and Port Royal.  Sad state when I've got two dirt tracks within 5 miles of my house.  One is dead and the other isn't allowed to have fans so I end up having to drive 3 hours each weekend.  I love New York!

7 hours ago, Bbach04 said:

Nothing leads me to believe that reasonable decisions being made about patronizing NY race tracks will come to fruition anytime soon.  Not only is Albany not interested in it, but it seems that the majority of the people I deal with on a daily basis are still so afraid that they want to restrict my freedom to go to these tracks in a reasonable fashion.  PA trips will begin to commence again with Selinsgrove and Port Royal.  Sad state when I've got two dirt tracks within 5 miles of my house.  One is dead and the other isn't allowed to have fans so I end up having to drive 3 hours each weekend.  I love New York!

It makes no sense at all. Too bad there isnt some way to get this out in front of the general public so that people can see the BIG disconnect between not permitting dirt tracks to operate with fans and permitting the exact opposite at all of the other venues mentioned.  But then again, we live in strange times where the general public befuddles me in what people have on their list of priorities. Really not much surprises me anymore.

• Like 2

I"m just trying to wrap my head around how all these inside venues can open so called safely and out door venues can not....How does that work??????

12 minutes ago, Towman said:

I"m just trying to wrap my head around how all these inside venues can open so called safely and out door venues can not....How does that work??????

I been saying the same thing for close to a year now

11 hours ago, rpm72x said:

The amazing attempts from multiple media outlets and political figures to downplay, disregard and ignore his scandals have been news stories in themselves. That’s definitely true. Now that there are numerous people on his side finally calling him out these people have to report on it. Took days and multiple accusations before some prominent figures spoke out....facts. He’s a POS always has been a POS and all of the people who deemed him a hero last year are fools. Another woman has come forward with harassment accusations against cuomo....As I type this CNN has a bunch of stories about covid on their front page and DING DING some accusations made years ago against a young paralyzed Republican congressman from NC. Scrolled through 14 main stories before anything about dipshit cuomo. What a joke.

Didn't you hear ....Cuomo was just 'joking'. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Towman said:

Attempting to appease the masses while still holding a finger on those that don’t mean as much. That’s all I can figure. When you have absolute power it’s hard to give any up but it’s impossible to want to give up all of it. Half the country has completely disregarded any lockdown measures.....they are done with it. Including multiple states that have even said to hell with masks. None of those states have had any more issue than the states that are still trying to control every aspect of everyday life, the handling of this thing has been a complete sham from day one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't like talking politics on here, but Cuomo is a total disaster and it impacts all who reside in this state. After all of the shutdowns, regulations, etc.. NY state led the country in new Covid cases yesterday. A year after this first started affecting us. I know alot of these stats depend on population size, reporting etc... but clearly these draconian measures are not effective. I think folks are catching on, and things will open back up in the summer as most people over 65 will be vaccinated and the death rates go way down. ANyone talking about waiting until 2022 to "get back to normal" are crazy.

16 hours ago, jayydirt said:

You think the new normal is temporary? It goes away when we say to hell with intro to communism 101.. period

Okay.

We have bigger idiots running provinces and our country up here in Canada.  I know I'm not supposed to call names but do politicians count? 

2 hours ago, con7 said:

I don't like talking politics on here, but Cuomo is a total disaster and it impacts all who reside in this state. After all of the shutdowns, regulations, etc.. NY state led the country in new Covid cases yesterday. A year after this first started affecting us. I know alot of these stats depend on population size, reporting etc... but clearly these draconian measures are not effective. I think folks are catching on, and things will open back up in the summer as most people over 65 will be vaccinated and the death rates go way down. ANyone talking about waiting until 2022 to "get back to normal" are crazy.

I received my 2nd COVID shot on Feb 7th & immediately beat feet for Florida to get the hell out of NY only to return if Cuomo is history

Yes, Bethel did run.......with fans.

As far as "King Andy" goes ..... looks like he now has three strikes against him. If this was a ball game, he would be outta here

This was announced on 2/17. I would think this is more in line with auto racing outside venues. And by race season, maybe it'll even be better than this.  

ALBANY, N.Y. — Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced reopening dates for amusement parks and other similar venues in New York.

During a conference call Wednesday, the governor said outdoor parks will be able to reopen on April 9, while indoor family entertainment centers will be able to reopen March 26.

For any such venue, masking, temperature checks and distancing will be mandatory. Outdoor parks will be limited to 33% capacity, while indoor centers will be limited to 25% capacity.
11 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

He stole that line from Drump when Drump claimed he was just joking about injecting bleach. Lol. Two morons!

Drump unfortunately wasn’t joking when he said the Biden administration would allow illegals to flow in, taxes would go up, jobs would be immediately destroyed, the voting system would be blown wide open, we would re-enter horrible global deals, freedom of speech would be gone, the 2nd amendment would be under fire and we would instantly head radically in the wrong direction. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

Drump unfortunately wasn’t joking when he said the Biden administration would allow illegals to flow in, taxes would go up, jobs would be immediately destroyed, the voting system would be blown wide open, we would re-enter horrible global deals, freedom of speech would be gone, the 2nd amendment would be under fire and we would instantly head radically in the wrong direction. 

Drump left the country in a shambles as he hid in the WH during the last 6 weeks of bankrupting the American people while reading love letters from his boyfriend Kim. History has him written as the worst EVER!  Dont forget the comical failed tariffs that caused an $80 Billion U.S. Farmer Bailout! What a great businessman! Lmao. ‘Here’s your check’: Trump’s massive payouts to farmers will be hard to pull back - POLITICO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Drump left the country in a shambles as he hid in the WH during the last 6 weeks of bankrupting the American people while reading love letters from his boyfriend Kim. History has him written as the worst EVER!  Dont forget the comical failed tariffs that caused an $80 Billion U.S. Farmer Bailout! What a great businessman! Lmao. ‘Here’s your check’: Trump’s massive payouts to farmers will be hard to pull back - POLITICO

You never learn, do you?

• Thanks 1