Anyone know if fans are allowed there yet?  And any upstate invaders going down for this race?  I think Grandview is running BB also but that may be the only other competing event.  Thanks in advance...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The FBI, Dept. of Homeland Security and Trump's own appointed officials said it was the most secure election in history, with many Republicans saying there was no proof of widespread voter fraud. No m

And to think....my original question was if Middletown would allow fans. 

Eventually, the Republicans will realize that they cannot just be the party old white people. Trying to prevent as many brown and black people from voting as possible is desperation. The demographics

1 hour ago, ChrisAkulis said:

Anyone know if fans are allowed there yet?  And any upstate invaders going down for this race?  I think Grandview is running BB also but that may be the only other competing event.  Thanks in advance...

Grandview is paying $7500 to win , OCFS is paying $4000 to win , could be a factor....just sayin.

7 hours ago, FightForTheRail said:

Grandview is also $1,000 for last.

April 2 is World Autism Day Awareness. In recognition, the April 3 race meet is OCFS’s Autism Awareness Night. The proceeds from the night’s 50/50 drawing will be donated to an Autism charity. Autism decals will be distributed to the competing teams. Should a car displaying the Autism decal win the feature, a $1,000 bonus will be added the driver’s winnings. Other activities during the evening will stress Autism awareness and education.

• Like 3

I signed up for this now i can't find out where to sign in. Any help

I haven't seen a beating like that in a long time. Very impressive! Passed Friesen and Sheppard with ease and in 15 laps pulled out to a half track lead. Would have lapped the entire field with  no cautions.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, puppyd said:

I haven't seen a beating like that in a long time. Very impressive! Passed Friesen and Sheppard with ease and in 15 laps pulled out to a half track lead. Would have lapped the entire field with  no cautions.

Only 8 cars finished on the lead lap.

Tommy Meier is a good driver, damn good at Middletown, but after watching that I’d really have to question some stuff at tech. He won by nearly 6 seconds and there was a yellow with 5 to go. He looked like the only big block while everyone had crates. That was too good. 

Just now, burtonfan1995 said:

That was a complete whooping. Straightawayed the field in 2 laps. Unbelievable bite off the corners.

Half track lead in a few short laps, completely unbelievable 

9 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Tommy Meier is a good driver, damn good at Middletown, but after watching that I’d really have to question some stuff at tech. He won by nearly 6 seconds and there was a yellow with 5 to go. He looked like the only big block while everyone had crates. That was too good. 

Wait.......what?  If that was Sheppard, you wouldn't have blinked an eye.............

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hes a fine driver for sure,one of the best,,watch next time out prob has to run consi 5 sec lead is unreal,,my boy super matt needed 1 gal more gas,,4 lbs light 

51 minutes ago, DaRooster said:

Wait.......what?  If that was Sheppard, you wouldn't have blinked an eye.............

No if that was Sheppard everyone would have still said “idk” how he did that. But yes the fact that it was someone who is not named Sheppard or stew it’s more unbelievable. He split the two of them and gapped them by 15 car lengths in 1 straight away. If that didn’t look fishy to you then you don’t watch much racing. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, DaRooster said:

👍👍😥

• Confused 1
9 minutes ago, leroy said:

👍😥

For the record I’m happy when the guys who constantly win do not. But once again I’ve watched hundreds and hundreds of races, that was odd. Everyone else that races or has raced that watched it or was there which I’ve talked to numerous people, agreed. 

Just now, rpm72x said:

For the record I’m happy when the guys who constantly win do not. But once again I’ve watched hundreds and hundreds of races, that was odd. Everyone else that races or has raced that watched it or was there which I’ve talked to numerous people, agreed. 

yeah  yeah,   we have all heard ya already,  many times

When Sheppard and Friesen run at the same track.  Nobody else will ever win  😥

Obviously you have not watched OC much

• Like 2

In racing  if someone is 2/10 of a second faster than everyone else, that's considered huge. Most of the race Meier was a full second faster per lap than the best in the business has to offer, not just a regular Saturday night field. In an earlier post I said he pulled out to a half a track lead in 15 laps, but in reality it was probably way less time. With no cautions he would have lapped the field at least once, maybe more. Hard to believe he's cheating.  Time and time again I hear drivers say how these cars are overpowered and they send big blocks back to the builder to take power out. Hopefully he just did his homework and reaped the rewards. This just shows you there's always more speed to be found. 

50 minutes ago, leroy said:

yeah  yeah,   we have all heard ya already,  many times

When Sheppard and Friesen run at the same track.  Nobody else will ever win  😥

Obviously you have not watched OC much

How has he done at ocfs lately against those guys. I seem to remember Matt winning a few, I think stew won a few. I don’t remember him being 1 second per lap faster than everyone else. I don’t know how much racing you watch period if you dont find it odd that someone is that much faster than everyone out of nowhere. Your vision of Matt and stew not dominating the sport is a figment of your imagination. They are the class of the field 95% of the time. When they get beat it’s great, someone (usually mat Williamson or Rudolph) had a great run, but to be embarrassed like last night, that doesn’t happen. 

• Sad 1