• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The FBI, Dept. of Homeland Security and Trump's own appointed officials said it was the most secure election in history, with many Republicans saying there was no proof of widespread voter fraud. No m

And to think....my original question was if Middletown would allow fans. 

Eventually, the Republicans will realize that they cannot just be the party old white people. Trying to prevent as many brown and black people from voting as possible is desperation. The demographics

He was on coils, if you want proof you can look at multiple pictures. The rack is covered. Giant red eibach coil covers. Integra shocks. Appears to be same as everyone left side panhard, short rods. 

I don't post a lot on here and I don't care if I get a vacation..rpm is a right winger and believes in conspiracy theories, so ya I can see why he thinks the guy was cheating, no proof, no nothing but the guy is cheating. 🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Pinesol said:

I don't post a lot on here and I don't care if I get a vacation..rpm is a right winger and believes in conspiracy theories, so ya I can see why he thinks the guy was cheating, no proof, no nothing but the guy is cheating. 🙄

Yup I’m a right winger. Aka a US tax paying citizen. If Believing in working for what you have, strong borders, mandating IDs to vote, the right to bear arms and that those who push cancel culture “wokeness” are nothing more than a bunch of useless no good piece of shit people ....if they are all conspiracy theories.....then yes I believe in them. There are thousands of people who believe spouses cheat with no proof. Believe people cheat on taxes with no proof, believe people are queer, addicts, etc with no proof. So this is apparently the same thing. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Don't cancel/boycott MLB because they moved the All Star game or the Olympics because they are going to kneel during the anthem or Twitter. You don't want to be a no good person..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pinesol said:

Don't cancel/boycott MLB because they moved the All Star game or the Olympics because they are going to kneel during the anthem or Twitter. You don't want to be a no good person..

I don’t watch MLB to begin with. Don’t care if they have an all star game. But it is funny we will boycott Georgia and move an all star game, but will go funnel money into China. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, Pinesol said:

Cancel culture on both sides, can't pin it on democrat or republican. 

Yea that’s what I figured you would say. Lots of republicans canceling authors, protesting school names, school songs, names of airports, tv shows, actors etc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

Yup I’m a right winger. Aka a US tax paying citizen. If Believing in working for what you have, strong borders, mandating IDs to vote, the right to bear arms and that those who push cancel culture “wokeness” are nothing more than a bunch of useless no good piece of shit people ....if they are all conspiracy theories.....then yes I believe in them. There are thousands of people who believe spouses cheat with no proof. Believe people cheat on taxes with no proof, believe people are queer, addicts, etc with no proof. So this is apparently the same thing. 

When are you gonna listen? We already require ID's to vote! Stop posting the disinformation! Lol. Now be honest...  why was Tommy so fast?

1 hour ago, rpm72x said:

Yea that’s what I figured you would say. Lots of republicans canceling authors, protesting school names, school songs, names of airports, tv shows, actors etc. 

And your master said to boycott these companies

Trump called on supporters to “boycott Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS, and Merck.” The former president went on to warn that the “radical left will destroy our country if we let them” and ended his message with a greeting: “Happy Easter!”

no problem here though, right?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

When are you gonna listen? We already require ID's to vote! Stop posting the disinformation! Lol. Now be honest...  why was Tommy so fast?

You better look up what type of ID is required in each state. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Pinesol said:

And your master said to boycott these companies

Trump called on supporters to “boycott Major League Baseball, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, JPMorgan Chase, ViacomCBS, Citigroup, Cisco, UPS, and Merck.” The former president went on to warn that the “radical left will destroy our country if we let them” and ended his message with a greeting: “Happy Easter!”

no problem here though, right?

What caused this reaction? Please tell me. Maybe companies telling employees to be less white. Or throwing a fit because you need Identification to vote. Your reaching at this point. As far as masters.....yours can’t remember who he is, what he believes or where he is at. The idea of a master is what all you “left wingers” don’t understand. Your “masters” give you just enough to keep you groveling at their feet. Filling you with this idea your owed something your not, and they are going to get it for you. The biggest shithole crime infested cities, have been liberal run cities for years. Look at Chicago, damn fools just keep voting in the people that keep them in the position they bitch about. Your just a vote, nothing more. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

All MLB did was move a baseball game because they didn't agree with Georgia's new voting laws(rules). Is that "wokeness" or a business decision? Do you think big companies should not be involved in politics like Moscow Mitch says?

28 minutes ago, Pinesol said:

All MLB did was move a baseball game because they didn't agree with Georgia's new voting laws(rules). Is that "wokeness" or a business decision? Do you think big companies should not be involved in politics like Moscow Mitch says?

What I think was a bunch of people threw a fit over voting laws that should be in place.....in turn to appease the people whining MLB moved the all star game......next turn the economic impact will directly effect many of those people who were complaining in the first place......last turn, those people will bitch that they are economically oppressed. Idiots. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Pinesol said:

What kind of a "business decision" alienates more than 75 million consumers?  

20 minutes ago, WMR Racing said:

And we are back to politics!! 

I know, these damn people and their politics. Where are the moderators, sleeping? lol

11 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I have been voting for over 30 years, not once has anyone asked me for ID

• Sad 1
34 minutes ago, racemonster said:

I have been voting for over 30 years, not once has anyone asked me for ID

That right there SHOULD be a problem in my honest opinion.   👍

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Pinesol said:

Former MLB Commissioner  now says it was a serious  mistake to move game in Wall Street Journal  The voting laws in Colorado are actually stricter than Georgia and people (politicians ) have not taken time to even read the new voting laws in Georgia  One rule they talk on is no free food or beverage (any )  within 150 ft of polling place or 25 ft from line So no free gifts to buy votes within those areas by red or blue or others  I don't show ID to vote but name has to be on ck list of voters meaning registered to vote and they ask name to verify I am on voting list  Seems reasonable that I can't vote to raise your taxes if I'm not on list or live in tax district voting ..... And Wokes will be coming for racing soon ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1