4 hours ago, racemonster said:

I have been voting for over 30 years, not once has anyone asked me for ID

Are you trying to tell me that you walk in and vote without verification of you checking in with anybody at the polling place? We know that is NOT true.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The FBI, Dept. of Homeland Security and Trump's own appointed officials said it was the most secure election in history, with many Republicans saying there was no proof of widespread voter fraud. No m

And to think....my original question was if Middletown would allow fans. 

Eventually, the Republicans will realize that they cannot just be the party old white people. Trying to prevent as many brown and black people from voting as possible is desperation. The demographics

46 minutes ago, Pinesol said:

And NO, Georgia & Colorado's election laws are not the same. Stop watching Faux news.

Way to many people watch Faux news not realizing it's an entertainment channel and not a news channel .

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Pinesol said:

I don't post a lot on here and I don't care if I get a vacation..rpm is a right winger and believes in conspiracy theories, so ya I can see why he thinks the guy was cheating, no proof, no nothing but the guy is cheating. 🙄

The start of the stupid.....

• Like 2
17 hours ago, scottnorwood said:

this post is the post that keeps on giving....

Yeah, like a hemorrhoid.  (and yes, I had to spell check that)

15 hours ago, Pinesol said:

All MLB did was move a baseball game because they didn't agree with Georgia's new voting laws(rules). Is that "wokeness" or a business decision? Do you think big companies should not be involved in politics like Moscow Mitch says?

I'm kind is disappointed with this MLB stuff.  I like my entertainment and sports in one compartment, and my politics in another.  I consider racing as entertainment.  This is a racing site.  I'm not a member of any political sites.  

4 hours ago, racemonster said:

I have been voting for over 30 years, not once has anyone asked me for ID

Same here.  They do ask my name, maybe address.  Heck, one time I could have voted twice in a town election just I had the same last name as other people.  I didn't though, because that's just not cool.

• Thanks 1

Politics suck.  I don't care who you voted for, what news you watch, and what gender your spouse is.  Who's your driver?  

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Politics suck.  I don't care who you voted for, what news you watch, and what gender your spouse is.  Who's your driver?  

Fuller is my favorite 

4 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Are you trying to tell me that you walk in and vote without verification of you checking in with anybody at the polling place? We know that is NOT true.

If matching a name that you give them with a list is ID then yes. But I could walk right back in and give another name and vote again. In 25 years I’ve never shown 1 form of actual identification. 

42 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

If matching a name that you give them with a list is ID then yes. But I could walk right back in and give another name and vote again. In 25 years I’ve never shown 1 form of actual identification. 

Iowa 2020  Congressional race had 393,922 votes cast and end result was winner 196,964 to 196,958 .....6 votes determined winner after several recounts  I think all states are just trying to have valid voters voting.. I seat can tip the scales one way or another big time .......Looks like 75 and sunny for Can Am area Saturday  Super DIRT race  So it  should be good show and based on last Octoberfast  race 2020 no  idea who wins  2(44s ) 9, 32, 88,25 99 ,91 98, 35 ,19 ,21 ,7  could be anyone ...

2 hours ago, rpm72x said:

6 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I walk in, tell them my name, and sign my name. Not once has anyone asked me to verify my name by checking my I.D. Anyone who knows where I vote, and can forge my name could vote as me.

25 minutes ago, racemonster said:

I walk in, tell them my name, and sign my name. Not once has anyone asked me to verify my name by checking my I.D. Anyone who knows where I vote, and can forge my name could vote as me.

Anyone with half a brain knows there is massive voter fraud. 

• Sad 1
27 minutes ago, John Williams said:

Except when a Republican wins 😘

Nope there has been a major problem with voting systems for years and years. This last election it was just flaunted so badly that it has to be addressed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The FBI, Dept. of Homeland Security and Trump's own appointed officials said it was the most secure election in history, with many Republicans saying there was no proof of widespread voter fraud. No more than any other election, and certainly not anywhere near the amount to change the election results. Again, claims by both many Republicans and Democrats.  But f**k  it, I'll tend to believe some know it all on a racing forum if he says there was " massive" voter fraud.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, puppyd said:

The FBI, Dept. of Homeland Security and Trump's own appointed officials said it was the most secure election in history, with many Republicans saying there was no proof of widespread voter fraud. No more than any other election, and certainly not anywhere near the amount to change the election results. Again, claims by both many Republicans and Democrats.  But f**k  it, I'll tend to believe some know it all on a racing forum if he says there was " massive" voter fraud.

Well if you believe that millions of people decided this time around they were gunna vote for the first time ever, by mail none the less....then keep believing that. Joe Biden got millions of more votes than Obama....lol. He won roughly 500 of the 3100 counties in the US. He received the most votes by any presidential candidate. Beat a sitting President who received 10 million more votes than he did in 2016 and Performed better amongst minorities than he did in the previous election. None of that adds up unless a massive amount of votes were cast for or by people who never have and probably won’t vote again. Keep believing the bullshit. Plus I know it all.....so if you have any doubt erase it, if you have any questions feel free to ask. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, old racer said:

Iowa 2020  Congressional race had 393,922 votes cast and end result was winner 196,964 to 196,958 .....6 votes determined winner after several recounts  I think all states are just trying to have valid voters voting.. I seat can tip the scales one way or another big time .......Looks like 75 and sunny for Can Am area Saturday  Super DIRT race  So it  should be good show and based on last Octoberfast  race 2020 no  idea who wins  2(44s ) 9, 32, 88,25 99 ,91 98, 35 ,19 ,21 ,7  could be anyone ...

I think you are full of crap about voting.  Rudolph might spank the field.

3 hours ago, racemonster said:

A lot of people know  where  you vote. How many times has somebody voted under your name and forged your signature? Dont think too hard now... lol. You guys are funny!

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

A lot of people know  where  you vote. How many times has somebody voted under your name and forged your signature? Dont think too hard now... lol. You guys are funny!

So your telling me you believe that the millions on top of millions of absentee and mail in ballots were checked and matched to a registered voter? Lol.....your funny. 

Eventually, the Republicans will realize that they cannot just be the party old white people. Trying to prevent as many brown and black people from voting as possible is desperation. The demographics are never going to back to 1950 or 1980 or even 2000 again. The Republicans will either start appealing to minorities or keep losing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I would love to see the laws Republicans came up with to stop brown and black people from voting. It’s a pretty simple procedure. Laws that prevent democratic politicians to play games and send in ballots for black people.....now that may upset someone. I havnt seen any protest or destruction in cities over voting procedures, I did see a bunch of liberal politicians like Stacey Abrams throw a fit when voting laws attempt to make the voters do it themselves. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1