On 4/2/2021 at 6:59 PM, premiumdiesel said:

can you get it converted to a cd or digital format?

I believe there are businesses that do this.

8 hours ago, jumper12a said:

I believe there are businesses that do this.

There are businesses that do this correct. I think what that person was implying is would you be willing to get it converted to a DVD or digital format so that it might be able to be shared with others in the racing community. 

I’m not asking or insinuating doing this at your own expense if you don’t want to. Perhaps that individual would pay for your trouble and expense to do it? But I assume you’re not sending that VHS to anyone in the mail :)

I do wish this could happen. There’s a lot of content on VHS tapes that will be lost to time if they don’t get digitized. You see a lot of old 80s wrestling tapes that were saved and now are on streaming. I hope we haven’t lost the chance to make this happen with dirt modified racing. 

• Like 1

Contact Mel Thomas with FLX Media - partners with DTD TV on all of the streamed video productions. They can convert just about any format of master video over to DVD. They have helped me out of a jam to fulfill promises I couldn't keep when my computer was taking a nose dive. I just took possession of a custom build computer last week and would help them out of jams when their broadcast schedule gets busy.

• Like 1