9 hours ago, Tortelvis said:

Heading to Malta Friday. I'm sure it will be typical great car counts. How many less modifieds with Bristol SDS?  

The modifieds will be down some.  Jack Lehner, Stewart Friesen, Mike Mahaney and Marc Johnson are all headed to Bristol.

Demetrius Drellos, Jessey Mueller, Peter Brittan, Keith Flach and Olden Dwyer scheduled to be there as well.  Ronnie Johnson was scheduled but name no longer on list. Disappointed but totally understand...

12 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Their bleachers are made for 7 and 8 yr olds to begin with.  Smallest bleachers at a speedway I have ever sat in. I am guessing every other row must be kept empty.

If they do 20% I’m thinking a lot of people will be turned away. I feel like on a weekly basis they’re limited capacity as it is even without the pandemic. I’d be lined up waiting for the gates to open if you really want to get in

• Like 1

On a side note.  I'm two hours north of Malta.  I wish they would allow people to purchase their tickets prior to the event.  I would gladly pay $15 rather than $12 to insure that I get in and my trip was not a waste.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tortelvis said:

Hoping someone can help me with a suggestion.  Long trip to make to be turned away.  I don't want to be stuck in the pits.  For Malta I'm a turn four guy.  Thanks!

Last week was pretty empty. They had some additional stands in the fourth turn and maybe additional grandstands not built on the backstretch?(just speculation)

Given the weather I still wouldn’t expect anyone to get turned away this week. I live in Malta and regretted getting there early last week, I could’ve showed up at 7 and got a seat wherever I wanted no problem. Gonna be windy and cold again tonight