I am so done with this bull$hit Flo Racing and their frigging ads! First it was the Jack Johnson tribute and now the 2H interview. As much as I love Fonda I will watch Bridgeport the rest of the season and will NEVER  purchase Flo again!

They suck,  There add are so loud they about blow out my speakers. They put there adds in the middle of the 4 cyl. race, They were reading the sponsors for the Hondo race and after lap 18 they went to there dam adds. I sponsored 2 laps and would of like to here my name. Then when they were giving the starting line up, about 1/2 way thru back to the adds.  When i try to turn the volume i don't get any sound and have to sign out and sign back in. I have been filling the form out about 10 times each week but does no good.

I’ve said this multiple times on here already, if an ad pops up in the middle of a broadcast, just hit the back button on the device remote, then click back on the stream you were viewing. Ad gone!

8 hours ago, jumper12a said:

I’ve said this multiple times on here already, if an ad pops up in the middle of a broadcast, just hit the back button on the device remote, then click back on the stream you were viewing. Ad gone!

I wish i wasn't so dumb that i could under stand what you are talking about. I watch on my computer. Ever time i try to adjust  the sound so it not so loud, i lose the sound all together i have to sign out and sign back in to get the sound back. For the life of me i don't know why they feel they have to have the sound so loud for ads.  

1 hour ago, Big said:

I wish i wasn't so dumb that i could under stand what you are talking about. I watch on my computer. Ever time i try to adjust  the sound so it not so loud, i lose the sound all together i have to sign out and sign back in to get the sound back. For the life of me i don't know why they feel they have to have the sound so loud for ads.  

For anyone using Roku , if you push the * key on your roku remote there should be a couple options to equalize the sound so the commercials don't get loud. Try it

• Like 1

I have no idea why this is happening, because I've watched Fonda for weeks without a single AD interrupting anything. What service are you using Flo on?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

I have no idea why this is happening, because I've watched Fonda for weeks without a single AD interrupting anything. What service are you using Flo on?

What does the service have to do with what Flo show.  AOL

Well the ISP you are using might have some determination on why you are getting ads in the wrong spots and I never have. But its more probable it's the app you are using, is it on your computer or are you using apple tv or roku?

Living in Oregon with a 3 hour time delay has me waiting until the races are over to watch. I only get a commercial for about the first 15 seconds of the replay. Unless I log out of Flo, there are no more commercials. YMMV

On 7/12/2021 at 12:06 AM, Jack Brady said:

Well the ISP you are using might have some determination on why you are getting ads in the wrong spots and I never have. But its more probable it's the app you are using, is it on your computer or are you using apple tv or roku?

I watch on my computer on AOL

On a somewhat related topic, DIRTVISION on my ROKU seems to be logging out of my account each day for the past week, so I have to input my user name\password every day.  Seems to be the only app on my Roku having the problem 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, JMB said:

On a somewhat related topic, DIRTVISION on my ROKU seems to be logging out of my account each day for the past week, so I have to input my user name\password every day.  Seems to be the only app on my Roku having the problem 

same issue , pain in the ass

• Like 1
On 7/11/2021 at 6:35 PM, Jack Brady said:

Service aside, once in a great while an ad might pop up at the wrong time.  Overall, the benefits are far outweighing the negatives here.    Why not just cancel if you don't like the product?

• Thanks 1

I can honestly say up until tonight's Bloomsburg STSS event, I really didn't have any issues with commercials on Flo but for whatever reason tonight seemed unbearable., The ads didn't start until an hour into the show, then the ads came on. For the most part the same one about that oil product and the same obnoxious commercial. Car spins out on the track, ad runs, back to the show. End of heat or consi, Ad runs. That's the way it went until the end. In the first part of the rain delay, it got crazy. When the broadcast came back you had no idea if anything pertinent was said or not. They did that interview with Gary Mondschein which didn't last but ten seconds before Mr. Oil Guy was back. When it came back they cancelled the rest of the show. Then another ad. This got really tedious. I understand the economics of the deal but to my way of thinking, this was a very bad case of overkill. I'm not an expert on the process of inserting these ads into a broadcast, but....I like their broadcasts but something needs to change in their timing department.  Does anybody know if they answer emails?

On 7/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, JMB said:

Had the same problem today.

6 hours ago, mickey55 said:

I can honestly say up until tonight's Bloomsburg STSS event, I really didn't have any issues with commercials on Flo but for whatever reason tonight seemed unbearable., The ads didn't start until an hour into the show, then the ads came on. For the most part the same one about that oil product and the same obnoxious commercial. Car spins out on the track, ad runs, back to the show. End of heat or consi, Ad runs. That's the way it went until the end. In the first part of the rain delay, it got crazy. When the broadcast came back you had no idea if anything pertinent was said or not. They did that interview with Gary Mondschein which didn't last but ten seconds before Mr. Oil Guy was back. When it came back they cancelled the rest of the show. Then another ad. This got really tedious. I understand the economics of the deal but to my way of thinking, this was a very bad case of overkill. I'm not an expert on the process of inserting these ads into a broadcast, but....I like their broadcasts but something needs to change in their timing department.  Does anybody know if they answer emails?

That's the exact reason I cancelled the subscription.....I am perfectly satisfied using DTD TV.....great coverage....no stupid interruptions....may cost more, but worth it 

I thought it was funny how 2 times during Bloomsburg they were reading off the 50/50 number and it went to an ad. when the rain delay happened it was like the thing went haywire and went ad, race track shot, ad, race track shot. It was odd and pretty annoying. 

7 hours ago, mickey55 said:

End of heat or consi, Ad runs. That's the way it went until the end.

This confuses me.  I watched all five modified heats, plus two sportsman heats.  I watched modified consi number 2, plus the sportsman consis and the modified feature up until the heavy rain started.  I never saw a single commercial!  

8 hours ago, mickey55 said:

I have gotten e-mail back, and all it says is they will pass it on the another department to look into it.

I saw a few adds, but none of them interrupted any of the racing. Yeah they had a lot of ads during the rain delay, but I didn't care much about it. I know I saw every bit of action.

What I care about is hearing what the drivers had to say about the track, it looked like it was a real challenge for them. Sportsman were piling up every other lap.

Most of the sportsman heats and consi's were a huge break.  Cars wreck each other turn one, lap one, clean up track for 10 mins.  Wet, lather, rinse, repeat.

Must have been a full moon that class was racing under.