7 minutes ago, racermurray said:

Head to Head 410 shows this Tuesday. Trying to decide where to go . Which one will have the better car count ?

I would think Lernerville would have a good 410 count for the WoO show.  If I was to travel I would probably pick Selinsgrove though just because I like Super Lates.  Both shows should be good. 

I am planning on going to Canandaigua though for the SDS and ESS on Tuesday.   

As of now I am watching the weather forcast as thunderstorms are on the plate for LoL and Selinsgrove is going to have good weather so just keep your eye to the sky.

12 minutes ago, TRAPPER88X said:

As of now I am watching the weather forcast as thunderstorms are on the plate for LoL and Selinsgrove is going to have good weather so just keep your eye to the sky.

I did see that.  Utica Rome is also on my radar for Thursday

• Like 1

Sucks LoL and Selinsgrove are now the same day, both are about the same distance travel time for me. On the original date (July 1), wife and I were doing some wine tasting and going to head up to LoL after, but "wet grounds" screwed us. We were in Geneva at 5pm that day and had beautiful blue skies and no precipitation. Wife asked me as to why they were cancelled for the night and I could not give her an answer other than wet grounds and tracks now depending on a "projected hourly forecast" on a weather app. The hourly forecast did not look good, but as usual for most of the summer, the apps have been incorrect. It's happened several times to me this year when attending races (Port Royal, Big Diamond) that the hourly was incorrect and had either a delay for rain or nothing at all, but predicted rain. 

Back to topic- Selinsgrove should 20-25 410's and 25 Late Models, I am heading to Selinsgrove due to them having the Super Late Models (normally better than the 410's). It will be interesting where a few of the Central PA teams go (Dietrich, Macri. Wolfe). Plus , I have a $5 off rain check from their Speedweek show that I can use. 

9 hours ago, jodyr said:

It will be interesting where a few of the Central PA teams go (Dietrich, Macri. Wolfe). 

Wondered the same thing. We know the top 10 WoO teams will be at Lernerville for points but where the posse boys go will indeed be interesting  .... The good news is Port Royal is running motor scooters this weekend which should free up a good amount of 410's for the WoO show at Williams Grove Saturday.

4 hours ago, racermurray said:

Wondered the same thing. We know the top 10 WoO teams will be at Lernerville for points but where the posse boys go will indeed be interesting  .... The good news is Port Royal is running motor scooters this weekend which should free up a good amount of 410's for the WoO show at Williams Grove Saturday.

Selinsgrove  has 410's on their schedule for Saturday also 

Larson and Bell will likely be at Lernerville. The quality and likely the quantity will be higher at Lernerville and it’s a far bigger show. But Selinsgrove is usually pretty decent as well. 

No time trials for either division they are using passing points. That will definitely keep some of the 410 sprints away.

Yeah, who wants to qualify using talent. It's not like bad drivers can't run fast lapse with no one else on the track.

Yet look at the Chili Bowl.

• Like 1

If I had to pick?

Lernerville is one of my 3 favorite PA tracks. Just LOVE the racing there. Selinsgrove is fast as hell but the actual racing quality isn't so great. I'm going to Lernerville.

The racing and car count will be better at Lernerville. Selinsgrove will get the PA cars, why travel to Lernerville on a Tuesday when Selinsgrove is much closer for a decent payout. I just don’t think Selinsgrove races good. 

No shock there.

Selinsgrove doesn't participate in the agreement to generally not run against the WoO shows in PA. Port has AMA and Lincoln has Tractor Pulls while the WoO is at The Grove.

Watched Lernerville on DirtVision and found the race...eh... not to exciting.

Watched Selingsgrove highlights and thought the much higher speeds and the racing looked pretty damn good.