Anyone else having issues with MavTV Plus? The webpage doesn't work and Amazon Fire Stick app isn't working, I can log on to it, but keeps telling me I need a subscription. Which I just paid last month.  

And now everything is up.  

I take that back, no it's not.. ugh!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

Anyone else having issues with MavTV Plus? The webpage doesn't work and Amazon Fire Stick app isn't working, I can log on to it, but keeps telling me I need a subscription. Which I just paid last month.  

I had the same issue last night. I wanted to watch Tuesdays broadcast on replay yesterday, before last nights show, because I wasn’t home Tuesday night. I kept checking all day, no replay available, just highlights/recap, which I could view, but preferred the entire event. Then the time for last nights stream came, I had the same exact authorization error that you are mentioning. Saying I need a subscription. Yet, you can’t watch the replays, recaps, highlight videos without a subscription??? So I immediately followed the error message saying to contact support on their website, except their website wouldn’t load. I then went to Twitter & FB, no posts about technical issues anywhere to be found. Myself & a few others were inquiring on their Twitter account, nothing but crickets. There product quality is fantastic, when it works. It does seem they need work in the customer service department. I’m still waiting to hear from them since contacting them at 8:00 last night.

• Like 1

Just checked my email and nothing showed up. I've emailed them twice.  I had it on for about 2 minutes last night during time trials and then it quit on me again. I just gave up. I could not find a phone number anywhere on the internet to get a hold of these guys. With DTDtv, Flo, even OCFS when  I've had problems they get right back to me pretty quick. 

6 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

Just checked my email and nothing showed up. I've emailed them twice.  I had it on for about 2 minutes last night during time trials and then it quit on me again. I just gave up. I could not find a phone number anywhere on the internet to get a hold of these guys. With DTDtv, Flo, even OCFS when  I've had problems they get right back to me pretty quick. 

I just looked, both Tuesday & Wednesday replays are available now. Hopefully we can watch tonight live.

Now thats a completely different email address then they were telling us to contact.

Still having the same issue with the website... watching STSS on Flo with the Fire Stick.

take that back, actually working (though it took a lot of refreshing) but finally up with LOLM on their website.

I don't really care for the regular guy who does the STSS. Sometimes I think he is watching a different race. That and he says Superman instead of Super Matt.... I know I Know petty.

14 hours ago, jwin said:

Baumes I see you've replied to this, but here's an email address for others that may not have seen it

It took 2 days, but at least they finally acknowledged to their customers that they had an issue.

13 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

Now thats a completely different email address then they were telling us to contact.

Still having the same issue with the website... watching STSS on Flo with the Fire Stick.

Ya I noticed that last night too. So I immediately contacted the new email for support. Like the first email on Wednesday, I’m still waiting for a response lol. At least the stream finally worked last night.

yes it did. The Super lates were good, but that hobby stock feature was outstanding.

Kind of like the STSS race was, but the Spotsman was exciting.