• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The STSS actually broadcasts the draw from the drivers meeting now live on Facebook.  They don't even put the chips in a bucket anymore, they're just laid out face down on a cookie sheet that sit

yes.  I do not really care for that rule. But it is what it is. Williamson made it work for a 4th place finish in the end. Great weather. Great crowd. Great Racing.   There really was a coup

I went to UR last night. Was my first visit to UR in a few years. Best surface I have ever seen there. Was a very nice change from the normal hard slick ice skating rink after 2 laps in warmups. Plus

23 minutes ago, leroy said:

Should be a great turnout of cars. Sheppard has the place figured out so far.  The track has been better than previous years.  It has a little more bite with multiple grooves and has been very smooth.  I think Bachetti is due for a win there.  Will Billy Decker run up front again like last week? The band with the live music was a hit the last they played and will be there again.  Great atmosphere BD has created.  Track has been wide and racy.

• Like 1

Setting here now.   Deer burgers, cucumber tomato salad, and beer on menu👍  . 😜

question.  Does anyone know what the   Modified 6 lap dash is about tonight?  Have anything to do with starting spot/ qualifying?  Or no 

30 minutes ago, leroy said:

question.  Does anyone know what the   Modified 6 lap dash is about tonight?  Have anything to do with starting spot/ qualifying?  Or no 

Thanks for bragging 🤣 Sounds great right about now.

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, leroy said:

The 4-2nd plce finishers from the heat races are in the dash. 

34 minutes ago, J. Downing said:

The top 2 of each heat are in the dash. Sorry, I miss understood the layout. 

Good to see that the Friesen’s got to keep their front row pick buttons for the heat races. Anybody want to wager that they both start in the front row in the feature? 🤣

• Sad 1
18 minutes ago, RJO said:

Good to see that the Friesen’s got to keep their front row pick buttons for the heat races. Anybody want to wager that they both start in the front row in the feature? 🤣

Well they draw in front of everyone so hopefully they draw 1 & 2 and we will see what reasoning you come up with. 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, J. Downing said:

turns out it was 1st and 2nd.  8 drivers

I was just kinda wondering what the incentive was .  $1061 dollars was what it was

27 minutes ago, RJO said:

I’m guessing they put some sort of indicator on the hat for the kids to pick stews number? Apparently something that none of the other 75 ppl could see. Must have placed another one for Matt. 

• Like 1

Wow, Elmo took a hard ride.. Quite a few flips. :( He is going to feel that in the morning.

8 minutes ago, Jack Brady said:

Wow, Elmo took a hard ride.. Quite a few flips. :( He is going to feel that in the morning.

Yeah that was a wild ride. Looks like he went over at least five times. 

Just now, jsw14886 said:

Yeah that was a wild ride. Looks like he went over at least five times. 

Minimal, when he was in the air he was rolling fast over and over.

23 minutes ago, Pinesol said:

You do know they are honoring Richie, right?

Really? I was wondering what was with all that orange in the crowd.. LMAO

Great great race.. Really wasn't till the last 10 laps before you knew Stew was going to win.  Would of loved to see what Billy Decker would of done had he not broke. Great run for Rocky and especially for AJ he put on a great show. Jessica actually showed some muscle to night, but I think she was to hard on her tires to early.  Williamson lucked out with that whole lucky ducky dog pass thing.. wtf?

Time to watch WELTY!!!!

• Haha 1

Waiting for the list of lucky breaks Stew got in order to win. I didn’t see any, but I’m guessing others who believe he gets some extra favoritism did. 

• Like 1

I don’t get the whole lapped car deal. They put like 15 cars back on the lead lap.  Why??

There were 2 races last night; one from the front row, and then everyone else. Absolutely huge crowd and picture perfect weather 👍🏼

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, ChrisAkulis said:

I don’t get the whole lapped car deal. They put like 15 cars back on the lead lap.  Why??

There were 2 races last night; one from the front row, and then everyone else. Absolutely huge crowd and picture perfect weather 👍🏼

When all those cars went to the back only the first one (Williamson) got his lap back. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Waiting for the list of lucky breaks Stew got in order to win. I didn’t see any, but I’m guessing others who believe he gets some extra favoritism did. 

Front row heat Front row feature didn't need any favors He was and is fast and was giving MS hard time last Friday before dropping out at UR  I was surprised MS gave him top on initial start but SF did start on inside on 1 restart .....

Two best in the business right now. Fairly predictable outcome to be honest. Haven’t been to UR since a series race years ago. Can’t wait for these border restrictions to lift and revisit some old stomping grounds. 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, macho said:

When all those cars went to the back only the first one (Williamson) got his lap back. 

yes.  I do not really care for that rule. But it is what it is. Williamson made it work for a 4th place finish in the end.

Great weather. Great crowd. Great Racing. 

There really was a couple different races going on . And it was hard to figure which to watch.   One was Stew and Matt racing through traffic.  The other was  the race for 3-5.   At  least a dozen different drivers occupied the top five leader board.  The track surface was incredible.  Multi lanes .And fast.  Normally you get one or the other

• Like 4
12 hours ago, RJO said:

The STSS actually broadcasts the draw from the drivers meeting now live on Facebook. 

They don't even put the chips in a bucket anymore, they're just laid out face down on a cookie sheet that sits in front of the trailer for EVERYONE to see. 

And for the feature, Jess had Parker draw for her, and Stew had a little girl from the Evans family draw for him.  I doubt the STSS officials have a secret code that the 5 year-old kids understand to tell them where to draw when it comes time for Stew and Jess to draw. 

Can we please stop with all the talk about the draw being rigged.  It isn't... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1