20 hours ago, leroy said:

Just like smokes.  Not illegal at all

97percent sure cigarettes killed my dad at age 67.  But everyone is free to make their own choices 

Something about that last statement seems a bit ironic as of late as far as being able to make free choices for our health but, I just can’t put my finger on it…….🤔

• Haha 1

I had someone buy me some kinda shot thing at a bar several years ago. It was Jaegermeister & Red Bull. 2 of the most disgusting things any human could possibly drink. Never again!!! Energy drinks seem to be the thing for today’s generation. I’ll pass. I drink or eat something because I like how it tastes. If you have to choke it down, you’re consuming the wrong thing.

5 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

I had someone buy me some kinda shot thing at a bar several years ago. It was Jaegermeister & Red Bull. 2 of the most disgusting things any human could possibly drink. Never again!!! Energy drinks seem to be the thing for today’s generation. I’ll pass. I drink or eat something because I like how it tastes. If you have to choke it down, you’re consuming the wrong thing.

Jaegermeister is the stuff they clean off of the bar with a rag and ring it out of the rag into a glass. 🤮 Bad stuff!

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, RJO said:

Jaegermeister is the stuff they clean off of the bar with a rag and ring it out of the rag into a glass. 🤮 Bad stuff!

Friend of mine will drink 6-8 of them a night at the local watering hole. I tried one just once a few years ago, spit it back out on bar. You could mix dog crap up and mix it with a shot of booze and I'm relatively certain it would taste better. 

• Like 3

Jagerbombs are not bad after you have had a good start to the night. Granted….there comes a point when your crushing shots that everything tastes ok in that small of a quantity. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I drink Monster Energy drinks.  Not so much lately because they stopped making their "Mule" which was a ginger flavored monster and was fantastic!  I still drink the original green monster, but if I do drink Monsters, I try to drink the no calorie ones.  There were days that I would drink four of them.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
On 8/21/2021 at 5:31 PM, rpm72x said:

Jagerbombs are not bad after you have had a good start to the night. Granted….there comes a point when your crushing shots that everything tastes ok in that small of a quantity. 

No doubt everyone has a taste for something, I'm just not sure if you was 3 sheets to  the wind and then some how on earth you could acquire the taste or think they taste good! But to each his own I spose.

If you like Jagerbombs you should ask your bartender to make you a Cement Mixer. :)

A lot of people drink them.  I kind of go on and off.  Sometimes I'll drink 8-10 a week and sometimes I'll only have a couple. My girl goes through a 12 pack of sugar free redbull every week.  I'm still surprised how much they all spend on sponsorships (or in the case of red bull owning 2 formula 1 teams) but the sport needs whatever it can get!