• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I did it! I purchased ROOFTOP tickets. Will be leaving early Saturday to make the 3.5-4hr ride. My ass will be dragging Saturday night though - driving back to Binghamton afterwards to a hotel s

I see it every single week…Bachetti is a dirty driver at Lebanon because he knows he gets away with it. He rarely passes without contact, he passes under the caution weekly and has restart infractions

I haven't been going to the valley for years. Brett Deyo gives me show up money to call Fonda my home track.

Not a Bacchetti fan, but not many of us in the pits understood the call.  Keith probably has it right.  That being said, was anybody really surprised by how it turned out?

I'd like to give a shout out to Bobby Hackel, with a great 5th place run.

• Like 3

I must say after last night the production and possession of those massive stadium chairback seats with the arms on them should be a federal crime.  Got to the track to be one of the first ones in line, got a great seat. Then got up to take a walk around and when I got back those seats both in front and behind me.  The people in front of me had seats with this bar that curved backwards from the top that must have been specifically designed by the manufacturer to create severe discomfort for anyone sitting behind them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
4 hours ago, JMB said:

I am also puzzled at how Chase Dowling got a provisional.   There surely had to be someone higher in the LVS points who did not qualify and races more often who  did not get to start the race. 

Eddie Marshall and Chase both finished third in their respective last chance showdowns. One spot out of a qualifying spot. I would think they gave both of them provisionals for that reason. 

21 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Can’t agree more. The penalty was dirty….the move for lead was much the same. But I’m not surprised by either. 

Ive seen that same move made by many of the greatest drivers of all time over the last 6 decades.  Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Ive seen that same move made by many of the greatest drivers of all time over the last 6 decades.  Nothing wrong with it in my opinion. 

It was a bit rough….usually when you nerf someone the front end of the car you hit doesn’t completely leave the ground. The move was more than a bump or pinch…But it’s been utilized before, hence why it didn’t surprise me. 

2 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

There is like a 4 to 6 inch ridge around the bottom of the track that. When Bachetti tried to pull up to quick on to the track at full speed he lost control for a second that is when his car slammed Stew. It wasn't intentional, but knowing Bachetti he wasn't sorry either.. lol

Accurate on the lip shooting him up Jack.

On the same issue , the video will show Freez Pop passed Shep with the same move in the same spot , the difference being Shep gave him room.

Freez Pop , not so much.

You get what you play for.

I see it every single week…Bachetti is a dirty driver at Lebanon because he knows he gets away with it. He rarely passes without contact, he passes under the caution weekly and has restart infractions weekly as well and gets away with all of it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, valleyfan said:

I see it every single week…Bachetti is a dirty driver at Lebanon because he knows he gets away with it. He rarely passes without contact, he passes under the caution weekly and has restart infractions weekly as well and gets away with all of it. 

Hysterical.

5 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

There is like a 4 to 6 inch ridge around the bottom of the track that. When Bachetti tried to pull up to quick on to the track at full speed he lost control for a second that is when his car slammed Stew. It wasn't intentional, but knowing Bachetti he wasn't sorry either.. lol

Bachetti  did what he had to for $25,500 and if in  my car I would tell him he did hell of a job ....SF was pissed he was leading for $25,500 and was making out deposit slip in his mind ...HC loved it... last three $25,000 cks went to his weekly drivers  Tremont (2) 2018 , 2019 , No race 2020 

• Like 3

I seem to recall that during a heat at the World Finals in 2019, Williamson was put back a row for jumping the start (I think he was outside pole, not the leader).  Bachetti said that he restarted in the same place each time during the race.  I'll have to check the video to see. I was surprised that Wight didn't go at all.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, valleyfan said:

Andy bashitty

Racing for a living

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1