I wish DTD.tv would again offer STSS on their platform once again instead of going through floracing.

Yeah maybe it would cost more,I much prefer buying individual races. 

• Confused 3
44 minutes ago, bicknell1 said:

I wish DTD.tv would again offer STSS on their platform once again instead of going through floracing.

AMEN!!!!!!

DTDtv is doing the streaming, just its streaming to Floracing.com. If you want to complain about it, send an email to Brett Deyo. I for one prefer it on Floracing, because I'm not just paying for STSS, I'm also pay for dirt races from around the country and I can see my nephews wrestling on Flosports which is all together with Flo. Flo also has a bigger audience that might just turn in for something to watch and check out what our Modifieds are about. DTD is going to get mostly regulars from the Northeast, and a few former Northeast residence. Flo brings it to a bigger market. 

• Like 3

Surely the OP is some form of dry sarcasm. It doesn't make any sense. The show you see on Flo is the exact same show you'd see on DTD except a couple Rock Auto commercials.

If you ignore that $150 a year is a steal for all you get, even at $15 a month Flo is cheaper than a stand alone DTD broadcast and you get A TON of racing for your money.

Absolutely nothing against DTD but paying more for literally the same thing makes no sense.

• Like 8

Well, we’re always asking for new topics on here. This is definitely a new one for me! I’ve never heard anyone literally ask to pay more for a product than what they could already pay. I think someone has been wearing their mask far too long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
34 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

Well, we’re always asking for new topics on here. This is definitely a new one for me! I’ve never heard anyone literally ask to pay more for a product than what they could already pay. I think someone has been wearing their mask far too long.

It is coming from the same guy pissed about no senior discount as well 😎

• Like 1
6 hours ago, bicknell1 said:

Let's see what you get if you only buy 1 month ($15) of FLO today to watch the Thunder Mtn  STSS race. You also get the Budweiser Classic at Oswego, The Fonda 200, 15 USAC races, 7 All Star CoC races, 2 Eldora LM Dreams, Port Royals Tuscarora 50, Lincolns Dirt Classic, Bridgeports Danny Serrano 100, and lots of other stuff.  Hmm, you may be on to something.

Also, starting to notice some big time sponsors on FLO; Geico, US Government agencies, these should help keep the prices reasonable. Can't imagine Rock Auto would be able to keep it at $150 a year and frankly, don't expect it to stay at $150 a year.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, chas71 said:

Let's see what you get if you only buy 1 month ($15) of FLO today to watch the Thunder Mtn  STSS race. You also get the Budweiser Classic at Oswego, The Fonda 200, 15 USAC races, 7 All Star CoC races, 2 Eldora LM Dreams, Port Royals Tuscarora 50, Lincolns Dirt Classic, Bridgeports Danny Serrano 100, and lots of other stuff.  Hmm, you may be on to something.

Also, starting to notice some big time sponsors on FLO; Geico, US Government agencies, these should help keep the prices reasonable. Can't imagine Rock Auto would be able to keep it at $150 a year and frankly, don't expect it to stay at $150 a year.

Prices always rise, but like I said before Flo isn't just racing, everything falls under FloSports with Bullriding, Highschool and College Hockey, Basketball, Football, Wrestling, Cheerleading, Track, Cycling, Softball, Rodeos, Swimming, MMA, even A copella.  $150 isn't just covering racing, it covers everything.  If they want to put in some ads to keep the price down thats great, but they also have over a million subscribers.

On 8/31/2021 at 8:38 PM, jumper12a said:

I kinda knew I would get reply such as this and I fully thought it be you Jumper12a. I don't need to defend myself. 

2 hours ago, bicknell1 said:

I kinda knew I would get reply such as this and I fully thought it be you Jumper12a. I don't need to defend myself. 

You knew I, or someone else would reply, yet you still clicked send. 🤷🏽🤷🏽

7 hours ago, bicknell1 said:

Just curious why you rather pay more directly to DTV.  $150 a year seems like a good deal to me?

I missed one maybe two AS races this year. Including the Hell or High Water show I spent $355.82.   Watching Fonda on Saturday (plus all the STSS and some Bridgeport) I paid $150 for FloRacing.  

Production wise both tracks seem about the same to me.  If I had to pick a favorite I like AS a bit better.  But it cost me over twice as much to watch.  I will probably watch next weeks AS stream as well which pushes it closer to $375.

I wouldn't have watched both tracks at $17.99 each for a weekly show.  I would have just watched AS and LoL.  

I like that if I am watching Flo ,and the race takes a break.  I can watch another race till the break is over.  Flip aroung between , mods, sprints, late models, whatever else.  I can not do that on DTDtv unless I buy more than one race on the same night.      and that would get kind of expensive I figure.

Hard to figure where some get their reasoning. But to each their own

• Like 2
On 8/31/2021 at 6:35 PM, bicknell1 said:

Tell the truth , you meant this to be some kind of April fools joke , right ?  What you posted defies any type of logic the human brain can comprehend .

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jimbo8574 said:

Production wise both tracks seem about the same to me.  If I had to pick a favorite I like AS a bit better.  But it cost me over twice as much to watch.  I will probably watch next weeks AS stream as well which pushes it closer to $375.

That would make sense considering we (DTD Tv) are producing the shows at Fonda and the STSS... 

• Like 2