• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFTR... can’t wait for your recap tomorrow.   First missed sixer in 13 years.  I’m bummed. But other commitments just didn’t allow me to get away.  People up this way in NY just don’t know what th

Sixty-seven cars at the Freedom 76.

This comment just got more interesting. 

2 minutes ago, klempa said:

Planning to attend this Saturday, will be my first. I’m wondering if any invaders will make it even though the Fonda 200 is happening?

So far, I know Billy Pauch Jr, Bobby Varin and Michael Maresca will be at Grandview. 

• Thanks 1

Some other invaders that will be there; Mike Gular, Rick Laubach, Matt Stangle, Davey Sammons, Brandon Grosso, Ryan Watt, Ryan Godown. Grandview has a car count of around 35 weekly, I still expect a field in the mid to high 50s. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, KB19 said:

Grandview has a car count of around 35 weekly, I still expect a field in the mid to high 50s. 

You always post credible info , appreciate that . 

What does your crystal ball say for Canandaigua car count ?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, racermurray said:

You always post credible info , appreciate that . 

What does your crystal ball say for Canandaigua car count ?

Thanks! Don't take my crystal ball for too much worth, haha, but I'm expecting high 30s for Canandaigua. If you're going there Saturday, don't panic over a few of the teams you see run Fonda Friday night. 

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, KB19 said:

If you're going there Saturday, don't panic over a few of the teams you see run Fonda Friday night. 

That is an interesting comment.  Should we read anything into it? 

2 hours ago, klempa said:

Is that a good thing? Lol I’ve been to Grandview many times just not for the 76

I don't think you need them anymore to save a spot in line, but you might need one to throw at the assholes who put blankets down to save seats for their coolers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, KB19 said:

Thanks! Don't take my crystal ball for too much worth, haha, but I'm expecting high 30s for Canandaigua. If you're going there Saturday, don't panic over a few of the teams you see run Fonda Friday night. 

No reason to panic over both shows. They have provided excellent racing on a regular night I expect the same Saturday no matter what driver goes where. I on the other hand will be at Mohawk for there Nationals 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Fulbrew said:

That is an interesting comment.  Should we read anything into it? 

I am guessing he means there may be those who don't qualify at Fonda on Friday might choose to go to Canandaigua Saturday . 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, racermurray said:

I am guessing he means there may be those who don't qualify at Fonda on Friday might choose to go to Canandaigua Saturday . 

Considering the B main is Saturday I don't see that happening. I see Drivers choosing there destination and sticking to it. Not guarantee a qualifying spot at Canandaigua no different than Fonda 

6 hours ago, racermurray said:

Or perhaps a couple drivers are thinking run the Friday qualifying race, in case Saturday were delayed until Sunday?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

Or perhaps a couple drivers are thinking run the Friday qualifying race, in case Saturday were delayed until Sunday?

You're gonna see a few guys do this. It'll make it fun if the weather is iffy on Saturday to see who does what! 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, KB19 said:

You're gonna see a few guys do this. It'll make it fun if the weather is iffy on Saturday to see who does what! 

Except it won’t be fun to be there another day lol. I prefer to head home Sunday morning 😝

23 hours ago, KB19 said:

I was surprised more teams didn’t do this two years ago….

• Like 1
On 9/13/2021 at 1:03 PM, KB19 said:

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Fulbrew said:

Agreed , thought there would be more at Fonda , looking like big car count at Canandaigua coming up .  Not good for Fonda when part of their car count is sportsman cars trying to get in the 200 .