The less you race, the faster you lose your timing and reflexes. You also lose those muscle that go away after you stop racing. Very rarely do you see anyone in a limited schedule like Hearns actually win.

Haas was HOOKED Last night, he was flying by cars in hot laps and heat.  Was just evident he would win.

Anyone else miss 2/3 of the Pro Stock feature?   I noticed during the CRSA Sprint heats they were more then a full heat behind real time (saw the winner of heat 2 tweeted before 1 was even over).

Prostock feature when from like 10 laps to 21 in the blink of an eye.  lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jimbo8574 said:

Anyone else miss 2/3 of the Pro Stock feature?   I noticed during the CRSA Sprint heats they were more then a full heat behind real time (saw the winner of heat 2 tweeted before 1 was even over).

Prostock feature when from like 10 laps to 21 in the blink of an eye.  lol

Yes I did.. I missed the first 19 laps. I was not happy. And its been freezing or losing connection on me all night.

Can you believe Stone lost it like that? I mean everyone makes mistakes, but he just wiped out totally on his own. Maybe to much wind caught that left rear that was higher then his roof. lmao

19 minutes ago, Jack Brady said:

Can you believe Stone lost it like that? I mean everyone makes mistakes, but he just wiped out totally on his own. Maybe to much wind caught that left rear that was higher then his roof. lmao

I guess that happened in the 20 laps I never saw?

It's how Coon Dog was able to get 2nd at the end. Stone took out two other top 5 cars with himself.

9 hours ago, racer80 said:

Haas was brake checking in the restart zone and they penalized Hohenforst........bad call in my opinion 

There were definitely some games being played. 

5 hours ago, TL97x said:

There were definitely some games being played. 

Racing has always had its psychological games. 

• Confused 1