• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It‚Äôs like getting married. You signed the the paperwork and if you decide to play elsewhere after that you end up losing something or everything for doing it. ūüėČ

quite simple really.   The laps after and even before DO make a difference.  Matt did not get $35, 000 dollars for running 100 laps at Canandaigua.  He got $10,000.  I do not give a shit what oth

DIRTcar uses the "blend in" format too. If you and another guy swap paint right ahead of me and you both spin - leaving me no reaction time or room to avoid, I am now part of the wreck. But if I make

1 hour ago, JazzyJeff89 said:

Matt gonna race at Fonda and Canandaigua tomorrow

Matt is in bed wth the almighty world racing group he is very shallow on integrity unlike Stewart,if you question Superman’si integrity  ask MR Siri , funny how his money tree was at outlaw , now he is exclusively at utica ,sometimes deals are made in the bedroom, very shallow !

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, dirtroust said:

Matt is in bed wth the almighty world racing group he is very shallow on integrity unlike Stewart,if you question Superman’si integrity  ask MR Siri , funny how his money tree was at outlaw , now he is exclusively at utica ,sometimes deals are made in the bedroom, very shallow !

Who is shallow on integrity ?........ Utica is a Deyo track .

7 hours ago, dirtroust said:

Honoring a contract you signed which results in missing out on a very lucrative event actually seems like a high integrity move.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, dirtroust said:

Everything you said is wrong. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Mike Coleates said:

He’s not. Continued his perfect attendance with STSS,got his $500 heat win & will be at LoLR tomorrow. 

Does Deyo-STSS require perfect attendance?

If not, $500 seems like a waste of time. Were any points gained by running the heats? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, scottnorwood said:

Honoring a contract you signed which results in missing out on a very lucrative event actually seems like a high integrity move.

I'm not sure it's about integrity versus $$. He has an almost guaranteed first place finish in SDS points. I'm not sure if they'll pay out the full 40k with the Canadian tracks being skipped this year but he's not going to chance it. So if he wins LoL tonight and first place in SDS points - that's 50k. 3k less than Fonda and half the laps. 

So I say if there was a better offer that netted him more money at the end, he'd ditch the contract he signed.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, inthecuse said:

Does Deyo-STSS require perfect attendance?

If not, $500 seems like a waste of time. Were any points gained by running the heats? 

75 bonus points for perfect attendance. 

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, inthecuse said:

I'm not sure it's about integrity versus $$. He has an almost guaranteed first place finish in SDS points. I'm not sure if they'll pay out the full 40k with the Canadian tracks being skipped this year but he's not going to chance it. So if he wins LoL tonight and first place in SDS points - that's 50k. 3k less than Fonda and half the laps. 

So I say if there was a better offer that netted him more money at the end, he'd ditch the contract he signed.

you¬†are forgetting all the rest of the laps needed for that 40k.¬† the SDS does not end tonight.¬† ¬†¬†¬†but yeah 3k less than Fonda¬† for half the laps¬†ūüôĄ

2 minutes ago, leroy said:

you are forgetting all the rest of the laps needed for that 40k.   but yeah

And STSS point fund money….

And thats based on dirt paying the full point fund. 

1 hour ago, scottnorwood said:

I agree¬†ūüĎć

2 hours ago, scottnorwood said:

It‚Äôs like getting married. You signed the the paperwork and if you decide to play elsewhere after that you end up losing something or everything for doing it. ūüėČ

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, RJO said:

I see what you did there...

10 hours ago, leroy said:

you¬†are forgetting all the rest of the laps needed for that 40k.¬† the SDS does not end tonight.¬† ¬†¬†¬†but yeah 3k less than Fonda¬† for half the laps¬†ūüôĄ

Do you think Matt is going to miss a SDS race? SDS and STSS are his income. So realistically the 'rest of the laps' in the series aren't relevant to my point but I do what see you're saying.

23 minutes ago, inthecuse said:

Do you think Matt is going to miss a SDS race? SDS and STSS are his income. So realistically the 'rest of the laps' in the series aren't relevant to my point but I do what the saying.

Completely relevant .   and you just proved my point.

no he will probably not miss a race

But in your post you were adding  the 40k  money into the race tonight at Canandaigua .  By making it out to be just a 3k difference. and half the laps.

4 hours ago, Shyglizzy said:

Oh man

Gold Status 

If Mahaney goes to Fonda, he might not even qualify for that.  He'll be excluded from Gold, Silver & Bronze and end up with Rust status.

4 minutes ago, chas71 said:

If Mahaney goes to Fonda, he might not even qualify for that.  He'll be excluded from Gold, Silver & Bronze and end up with Rust status.

Qualifying was last night. Got 2nd in his heat. Good for him for not being bullied by WRG into where to race.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chas71 said:

Definitely will not be eligible for SDS championship until 2024