Instead of constantly trying to re-invent the wheel, TEO could have slapped a bicknell style rubber floor in the original stage 1/2 car that Bicknell copied 20 years ago and still been winning races. Unfortunately they fail miserably on building consistent chassis, and nothing ever fits the same from car to car. The user friendliness / customer service of bicknell has been the driving force that’s got them where they are at. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
48 minutes ago, Outlaw Photos said:

Brett's time has passed.. He's no longer racing on a regular basis. He's not going to beat Matt and Stew who are...

He not gonna beat Dinkins or  “Consi Guarantee” CG Morey

Stay in the tower 

11 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Instead of constantly trying to re-invent the wheel, TEO could have slapped a bicknell style rubber floor in the original stage 1/2 car that Bicknell copied 20 years ago and still been winning races. Unfortunately they fail miserably on building consistent chassis, and nothing ever fits the same from car to car. The user friendliness / customer service of bicknell has been the driving force that’s got them where they are at. 

IDK but Bicknell I'm guessing cost less They built 375 cars last year at Bicknell and I'm sure they  are months out with new orders .....In todays world if you build better mouse trap someone will copy no question ...

2 minutes ago, old racer said:

IDK but Bicknell I'm guessing cost less They built 375 cars last year at Bicknell and I'm sure they  are months out with new orders .....In todays world if you build better mouse trap someone will copy no question ...

No not true at all today. A frame, body, bumpers with powder coat from bicknell today is roughly $2k more than the same thing from TEO. Both Teo and Troyer have really started to work with pricing because they are so outnumbered at the moment. Troyer is going about re-emerging as a competitive chassis builder the correct way….give all the help you can to a lesser known driver with Tons of talent (Sears) and help him win. TEO has tried the same thing with Janczuk, but a sportsman driver will not make mod teams buy cars no matter how much he wins. Winning mod teams sell cars in every division. IMO Hile and Mahaney should have cars shipped to their doors in the hopes they would switch tomorrow.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

No not true at all today. A frame, body, bumpers with powder coat from bicknell today is roughly $2k more than the same thing from TEO. Both Teo and Troyer have really started to work with pricing because they are so outnumbered at the moment. Troyer is going about re-emerging as a competitive chassis builder the correct way….give all the help you can to a lesser known driver with Tons of talent (Sears) and help him win. TEO has tried the same thing with Janczuk, but a sportsman driver will not make mod teams buy cars no matter how much he wins. Winning mod teams sell cars in every division. IMO Hile and Mahaney should have cars shipped to their doors in the hopes they would switch tomorrow.

Did Sears win more races this year in Bicknell or Troyer since he ran  both ?

9 hours ago, old racer said:

Did Sears win more races this year in Bicknell or Troyer since he ran  both ?

Well he won more 358 races with the bicknell, but that’s 358 racing and not Brewerton. I believe Sears, Hile and Maresca were the only guys to win multiple races at Brewerton this year. Sears also won at weedsport in the Troyer BB and the Bicknell SB. He was awful good this weekend with the brand new Troyer they built for outlaw 200 and sdw. 

• Like 2
On 10/3/2021 at 6:30 PM, GGgraphics said:

Rumors swirling Hearn to break out a potent new TEO this week....will be great to see the master back at it again.

Enquiring minds such as myself would like to know, how is it known this is a potent new teo, or a dud since it ain't hit the dirt yet?

9 minutes ago, niatros said:

At least Hearn knew it was time to hang his helmet up for weekly racing.  I think other people need to retire, examples The Doctor, Alan Johson, Tremont.  All non factors in big races.

I think it's the coil technology and being comfortable that's throwing all these guys for a loop, not themselves.

You throw Hearn or Tremont in a bar car they would be right up there.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, niatros said:

At least Hearn knew it was time to hang his helmet up for weekly racing.  I think other people need to retire, examples The Doctor, Alan Johson, Tremont.  All non factors in big races.

There’s only a handful of guys that are factors in big races. With your thinking there will be 5-10 modifieds in the northeast. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, niatros said:

Im glad we have old men for fillers, it makes racing more exciting.

I hope he qualifies.

• Like 1