20 minutes ago, Bob Krummel said:

And your boy Joe has told plenty of lies in order to get elected. The orange guy may have told a few fibs, but the difference is they only affected him...... Joe's lies impact the whole country. 

Lol... Donnie's LIE about Covid affected EVERYBODY! Our whole govt is a disgrace. Dysfunctional on all sides. Country going down the shitter. Morons who were elected dont do their job. Lets talk racing please. Talk about not doing their job.. what the hell is going on with the clay crumbling off the track?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Say what you want, my life was a lot whole lot better before this demented old fool somehow got into office, and yours was too, don't lie. But hey, no more mean tweets, right?   And f your vaccin

Are you drinking already? WTF are you trying to say?

You keep preaching politics while telling everyone else to talk racing. Suggestion. Practice what you preach.

Next Year WRG is going to Rent Vernon Downs for SDW and try their luck there !!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, dlouisb131 said:

This is great considering the 150 would've already been over by now. I missed my nephews game earlier because there should've been racing. What a joke. By time today's racing is over the 200 will be run by Tuesday. A freaking joke. 

Been here for 3 hours, I’ve seen 94 laps of green flag competition. 

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, racer80 said:

Just another Dirtcar $hit show.....racingat Afton so far is awsome!.

Max wins Afton $5500 ......MS forth place from 17th starting spot  plus won match race  $2000 plus $12,000 Deyo North Series Champ   plus 4th place  money maybe $16,000 haul tonite ...Max was class of field in # 357  Not to dusty and decent race and smooth  track ....

• Like 2

Say what you want, my life was a lot whole lot better before this demented old fool somehow got into office, and yours was too, don't lie.

But hey, no more mean tweets, right?   And f your vaccine, all the people around me that got the Chine flu were vaccinated, believe what you see, not what hear/read.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, planetmf said:

Say what you want, my life was a lot whole lot better before this demented old fool somehow got into office, and yours was too, don't lie.

But hey, no more mean tweets, right?   And f your vaccine, all the people around me that got the Chine flu were vaccinated, believe what you see, not what hear/read.

Andrew Cuomo resigned like 2 months ago man.

5 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Lol... Donnie's LIE about Covid affected EVERYBODY! Our whole govt is a disgrace. Dysfunctional on all sides. Country going down the shitter. Morons who were elected dont do their job. Lets talk racing please. Talk about not doing their job.. what the hell is going on with the clay crumbling off the track?

You keep preaching politics while telling everyone else to talk racing.

Suggestion. Practice what you preach.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, HighPlainsDrifter said:

Been here for 3 hours, I’ve seen 94 laps of green flag competition. 

I feel sorry for the drivers and fans. Mostly the drivers though. God knows what time they'll fall asleep. Then they have to be up early for drivers meeting and autograph signings. I tried my best to make it to the end. One caution like 2 laps after a red and I'm done. When they barely even get 1 lap in a minute that's a joke. I don't blames the drivers. I blame the clowns that setup the track today and this week. 

• Like 1

Williamson called it a Motorcross track and Jimmy Phelps considered pulling off.

Will the 11am start time for the Pro Stocks so they can work on the track again.  Or are they just going to hope for the best and start it at 11am?

325 Feature laps.  

2 hours ago, planetmf said:

I call complete bullcrap on everything you said. Go back to Facebook if you want to post lies.

By the way, Trump supports everyone getting Vaccinated, he himself has been vacinated. That is all I'll say about him or that.

I kind of though the Afton race sucked, it was fun over or through everyone to try and pass.. Only Max was able to use the top to his advantage and then just drove away. Yeah their was passing, but it was not an exciting race, not a lot of side by side action, just a lot of push the guy out of the groove moves. But I've never cared for Afton anyways. It was a mistake way back when Randal started it.

2 minutes ago, jimbo8574 said:

Williamson called it a Motorcross track and Jimmy Phelps considered pulling off.

Will the 11am start time for the Pro Stocks so they can work on the track again.  Or are they just going to hope for the best and start it at 11am?

325 Feature laps.  

I doubt you'll see any racing till late afternoon, basically its all asphalt on the inside. And some of those rutts in the middle are going to cause a bunch of flips. Freisen almost lost it right at the end, almost went in the wall.

2 hours ago, scottnorwood said:

Andrew Cuomo resigned like 2 months ago man.

24 minutes ago, Jack Brady said:

I call complete bullcrap on everything you said. Go back to Facebook if you want to post lies.

By the way, Trump supports everyone getting Vaccinated, he himself has been vacinated. That is all I'll say about him or that.

I kind of though the Afton race sucked, it was fun over or through everyone to try and pass.. Only Max was able to use the top to his advantage and then just drove away. Yeah their was passing, but it was not an exciting race, not a lot of side by side action, just a lot of push the guy out of the groove moves. But I've never cared for Afton anyways. It was a mistake way back when Randal started it.

Your ignorance is showing, I'm not going to get into this here, it's for racing and fun.  Nobody brought up Trump, but I'm glad you saw him get the shot.

I'm not on Facebook, so don't look for me there.

1 hour ago, planetmf said:

Your ignorance is showing, I'm not going to get into this here, it's for racing and fun.  Nobody brought up Trump, but I'm glad you saw him get the shot.

I'm not on Facebook, so don't look for me there.

Ignorance is one attribute I don't have, but a uneducated liar detector I do.. which is why I responded to you in the first place. 

2 hours ago, FightForTheRail said:

You admonished the poster who responded to the political hijack instead of the post that started the talk down the political rabbit hole again?

Stop. It is impossible for him to let anything political slide by. I don't agree with a lot of things that get said here and neither do you. But we pick and choose which to respond to. He may not be the guy who lit the fire, but he makes sure to walk by and sprinkle a little gas on it. 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, FightForTheRail said:

You admonished the poster who responded to the political hijack instead of the post that started the talk down the political rabbit hole again?

The political prejudice is why I have generally "noped" out of DTD after being very active for over 10 years. I still look in but generally don't say a lot because ... well, why waste time wrestling with a pig, you only get dirty and the pig likes it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

If you pay attention, once AGAIN I was not the one who STARTED talking politics.  And I suggested we talk racing.  Pretty obvious to see that.

I pay attention. You just couldn't let things slide and had to chime in with your anti Trump retort. When you reply, so does someone else. Then you reply again. Am I paying attention?

If you pay attention, once AGAIN I was not the one who STARTED talking politics.  And I suggested we talk racing.  Pretty obvious to see that.

Also pretty obvious you aren't capable of looking at this without touching it.

And I'm not an engineer.

244973678_4697254070319458_5830415704779

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, BobMiller said:

I pay attention. You just couldn't let things slide and had to chime in with your anti Trump retort. When you reply, so does someone else. Then you reply again. Am I paying attention?

Yes, you are paying attention.  Question: Why did you single me out but did not comment about the other posters who posted about politics?  In other words, the person who started the fire got no response from you.  I guess it doesnt really matter.  I would rather talk racing an day.

• Like 1

Yes, you are paying attention.  Question: Why did you single me out but did not comment about the other posters who posted about politics?  In other words, the person who started the fire got no response from you.  I guess it doesnt really matter.  I would rather talk racing an day.

What did you expect? You're outnumbered in this trailer park.

• Thanks 1